WALAHI BILAHI MY RELATIVE TOLD ME THE MOST BIZARRE marriage of a family I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ivers::damedamn::drakewtf::drakewtf:

I was told of a family related to us and how the kids were made.

They are 2 brothers right ! They were both married and had kids with their wives. One of the brothers picked up an alcohol addiction. This led him to divorce his wife. The mother of these 2 brothers goes up to the upright brother (not the alcoholic one) and ordered him to marry his ex-sister-in-law because the mother said to the son “she’s such a good girl and was a good wife to your brother and we can’t have these kids fall into the hands of another man”. The guy got married to her and they got kids.

This whole shit took place in America.

These people got grown kids too:dwill::dwill:

Its an Islamic practice as far as I know. The Arabs also practice(d) it. When one guy would die his brother would marry the widow in order to provide protection and financial security.

I think it’s also to keep the wealth since they pay meher and it passes to wife when he dies

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
THIS IS KIND OF A DUMAAL WITHOUT THE BROTHER DEAD!

They done assumed the guy to be dead as far as they were concerned cause is an alcoholic.

He divorced the lady ( it is believed the mother orchestrated this coup d’etate) and had the other brother marry the lady

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How is that disgusting? It’s an honorable sacrifice where you safeguard your brother’s ex wife and the kids from a neef exploitation
It's disgusting, sleeping with your ex husband's brother. Sleeping with your children's paternal uncle.

How are your kids going to be siblings and first cousins at the same time?

Stone Age practices should be abolished.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's disgusting, sleeping with your ex husband's brother. Sleeping with your children's paternal uncle.

She can compare which brother was a better love maker :hemad:

As weird as it is, many of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for dumaal (not my family though):manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.