Wake up call for BLM Somalis (BLM attack Minneapolis Mayor over Mohamed Noor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shit is getting more interesting. the police chief resigned due to pressure and now they are calling for the mayors head. a woman that is as liberal as you can get. she is also a big ally of Somalis who actually vote when it matters. whites who have hated her for so long are now watching and enjoying.

HarteauHodgesCedarMeeting640.jpg

BlackLIESmatter, just last weekend in Chicago 43 black ppl got shot and 11 died, not a single peep from AA. @DeathWish soo gal nacalaa
@Steamdevolopment this is ur liberal fate walaal, you're being humiliated day and night by the right-wing and by ur own liberal left-wing :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
BlackLIESmatter, just last weekend in Chicago 43 black ppl got shot and 11 died, not a single peep from AA. @DeathWish soo gal nacalaa
@Steamdevolopment this is ur liberal fate walaal, you're being humiliated day and night by the right-wing and by ur own liberal left-wing :trumpsmirk:

I was never a BLM kind of girl, but they 100 times better than a self-hating alt-right fan boys.

BLM at the very least will keep us entertained in the concentration camps while you'll be the guard :gaasdrink:

I was never a BLM kind of girl, but they 100 times better than a self-hating alt-right fan boys.

BLM at the very least will keep us entertained in the concentration camps while you'll be the guard :gaasdrink:
I honestly don't give a f*ck about either camps, theyre just trying to get u to support them so they can use u as a token, I'm neutral and I'd suggest u to to become neutral too :samwelcome:

Why would BLM rally around Mohamed Noor?

The focus of BLM is systematic and institutional: it aims to end racism and the police murder of black people. BLM is not there to standup for black individuals who knowingly join racist police organizations, and then go out and kill in a reckless manner. There is zero reason for BLM to stand up for Noor, and if they did they would be discrediting their own organization and what it stands for.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
BlackLIESmatter, just last weekend in Chicago 43 black ppl got shot and 11 died, not a single peep from AA.
If a civilian kills another civilian they're going straight to jail. If I or you were to kill somebody we'd go straight to jail. The same cannot be said for a police officer. Obviously a civilian and a police officer are on different levels when the law is concerned given the fact that police officers are supposed to enforce the law, but there's a history of police officers being acquitted of charges pertaining to police brutality. Not to mention that not only Chicago's issues are vast and varied, but they have been discussed plenty.
:drakewtf:

And the general thing about black people and the police is that if you're a black cop, you are a traitor, a sell out. You are a cop first, black man second. Opportunistic BLM leaders like Deray McKesson and Shaun King have been using this incident show that police brutality can be perpetrated by anyone to anyone. This is far from the first time too (Freddie Gray, for example)

I do feel for the victim Justine Damond but it's really sickening to see how this case is being treated, both on Noor and Damond's behalf.

One things for sure, white women are untouchable

Last edited:
Mother Fock black lives matter .Somalis will support this brother with all their resources and wealth . There is nothing wrong with Somalis joining the police .In fact we need more Somalis to join the police and to cooperate with them , lest you want to live in communities where killing and drugs are the norm , and nobody "sniches ". I am not saying he(Noor ) is innocent , however that Somalis should support him to make sure he gets justice , because he is a SOMALI.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Mother Fock black lives matter .Somalis will support this brother with all their resources and wealth . There is nothing wrong with Somalis joining the police .In fact we need more Somalis to join the police and to cooperate with them , lest you want to live in communities where killing and drugs are the norm , and nobody "sniches ". I am not saying he(Noor ) is innocent , however that Somalis should support him to make sure he gets justice , because he is a SOMALI.
Of course we should support him in the face of the hypocrisy he is facing due to his race, religion, and ethnicity, but perhaps we should do it in a lowkey manner given how many news outlets have been using this as an opportunity to blast the Somali community. Ilhan Omar recently released statement condemning Noor, imagine the reactio if she as a Somali woman gave words of support to him

Also, I think some of the criticism of BLM by some here reflects the clannish mentality that is typical of the Somali. A clannish Somali— >90% of the population—will jump to the defense of a clansman, regardless of the facts (usually won't even bother to research them). A clannish Somali does not think about systems or institutions or broader political goals, but about personalities and the here and now. Thus these dumb Somalis try to judge BLM based on this clannish mentality: they think BLM should have adopted Noor as a member of the black clan and protected him, regardless of the facts. But for the reasons I pointed out earlier, that's not going to happen. BLM was not founded to be an organization based on tribalism, but a political movement against racism. Can the uneducated anti-BLM crowd, like @XamarCade, understand this, or are they too stupid?

@FSMDOA

We are no longer living in the era of political correctness Or doing things discreetly . This is the era of social media and racial tribalism . I don't care about the media because they already hate Somalis !you fellows in North America should raise money for the brother so he can get a fair deal /trial .
Somalis don't need help from BLM; we have clan money .

Also, I think some of the criticism of BLM by some here reflects the clannish mentality that is typical of the Somali. A clannish Somali— >90% of the population—will jump to the defense of a clansman, regardless of the facts (usually won't even bother to research them). A clannish Somali does not think about systems or institutions or broader political goals, but about personalities and the here and now. Thus these dumb Somalis try to judge BLM based on this clannish mentality: they think BLM should have adopted Noor as a member of the black clan and protected him, regardless of the facts. But for the reasons I pointed out earlier, that's not going to happen. BLM was not founded to be an organization based on tribalism, but a political movement against racism. Can the uneducated anti-BLM crowd, like @XamarCade, understand this, or are they too stupid?
images (1).jpg
u nacas I'm not defending no one, I already stated in another thread that noor is wrong, and I don't even know or give a f*ck about what clan he hails from, BLM matter is a hustle u stupid f*ck

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA

We are no longer living in the era of political correctness Or doing things discreetly . This is the era of social media and racial tribalism . I don't care about the media because they already hate Somalis !you fellows in North America should raise money for the brother so he can get a fair deal /trial .
Somalis don't need help from BLM; we have clan money .
Oh yeah sure, let's have a bunch of Somali people protesting in the street for a man who has already been publicly branded a murderer at best, and a ranting, raving, black Somali terrorist monster at worst. That's totally gonna look great on us! Maybe Breitbart will give us yet another front page headline, or Fox News will dedicate thirty minutes to us? Imagine the possibilities

Again, Black Lives Matter is geared towards holding police officers accountable for the actions, not supporting every single black person in America regardless of what they do. Clan money, kulaha. What the hell is tribalism going to do for us? Be realistic. If the victim was Somali then I'd be saying the exact opposite right now

Oh yeah sure, let's have a bunch of Somali people protesting in the street for a man who has already been publicly branded a murderer at best, and a ranting, raving, black Somali terrorist monster at worst. That's totally gonna look great on us! Maybe Breitbart will give us yet another front page headline, or Fox News will dedicate thirty minutes to us? Imagine the possibilities

Again, Black Lives Matter is geared towards holding police officers accountable for the actions, not supporting every single black person in America regardless of what they do. Clan money, kulaha. What the hell is tribalism going to do for us? Be realistic If the victim was Somali then I'd be saying the exact opposite right now
BLM is a hustle, how hard is it for u to understand that walaal, staywoke :icon lol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
BLM is a hustle, how hard is it for u to understand that walaal, staywoke :icon lol:
You're gonna have to be more specific. Why would BLM defend a police officer? They never protected black cops before, why now? A good number of them using this to their advantage to appease white liberals, to push this message of police brutality having no race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts