Wahabis changed the Qibla to London UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
If your in North America the correct qibla is South east NOT North east towards London England. Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) is wahhabi run, and changed the qibla in the 90's thus many masjids have incorrectly shifted to North East. All old masjids point to the correct south east qiblah. ***prayer wont be accepted if your not facing Mecca**

World_v01.gif

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well thank God I have a Qibla compass so does my own Masjid.

Nothing makes me more sick than hearing about Wahabis/Salafis. These people are the khawarij that our own prophet was warning about.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Well thank God I have a Qibla compass so does my own Masjid.

Nothing makes me more sick than hearing about Wahabis/Salafis. These people are the khawarij that our own prophet was warning about.
I think you jump to conclusions
1st Wahhab is the name of allah and if wahabi means to follow Wahhab (Allah) arent we all Wahhabi
2nd Salafiyyah is to follow the salaf (rightly predeccors (*spelling))
3rd. I never heard an authentic Salafi Scholar make takfir on a large scale group/people?
They refute where as the Kharjites Make Takfir.
Youre gullible if you think people in america have been praying wrong since 90s.
Why would anyone be willing to change the qibla.
Dont blindly follow
Go seek Knowledge for it is an Obligation

Macalin M

Out here
I doubt this is true. I don’t live in NA but it is not hard to have a compass and point it SE. If this is true, which it is not, then N.Americans must be dumb but obviously this is fake

People on this forum are always reaching :kodaksmiley: stfu and sit down with your next conspiracy theories. Yall are doing the most.

1st Wahhab is the name of allah and if wahabi means to follow Wahhab (Allah) arent we all Wahhabi
3rd. I never heard an authentic Salafi Scholar make takfir on a large scale group/people?
Youre gullible if you think people in america have been praying wrong since 90s.
Dont blindly follow
Wahabbis also make takfir. In fact they invented a new defintion of "Ahl sunna wal jamaa'" claiming that anyone who doesn't believe in those principle is a part of the devient sects. So yea, i think your guillable. Just go on islamqa.info... look at how many people are classed as kuffar and mushriks.

Wahabbis also make takfir. In fact they invented a new defintion of "Ahl sunna wal jamaa'" claiming that anyone who doesn't believe in those principle is a part of the devient sects. So yea, i think your guillable. Just go on islamqa.info... look at how many people are classed as kuffar and mushriks.
Btw, this crap that the OP stated is bs.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Islamqa.info are not Salafi.
To say Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamaah is a new term shows you barely know anything in terms of deen.
Go on Abdurrahman.org if you want real info about the deen.
Theres Deviant Sects and then theres Kafirs. Some people fall into basic kufr and thats the culama to differentiate.
But everyone thinks their Sheikhs now

Islamqa.info are not Salafi.
To say Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamaah is a new term shows you barely know anything in terms of deen.
Go on Abdurrahman.org if you want real info about the deen.
Theres Deviant Sects and then theres Kafirs. Some people fall into basic kufr and thats the culama to differentiate.
But everyone thinks their Sheikhs now
I didnt say ahl wal jamaa is a new term.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Ok so to pick your brain, are the ashari part of ahl sunna wal jamaa?
The Ahl al Sunnah or Ahl al Hadith are the ones who abstain from Innovation and hold fast to Kitaab of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet.
I dont know about the Ash'ari/Maturidi Aqeedahs, I know about the Athari Aqeedah.
I know about the Salafi Manhaj
I know about the 4 Madhabs
I know about Sunniyah and holding fast to the Sunnah of our prophet as if it waa gripped by your jaws.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dont blindly follow

I don't believe North America is praying wrong but Wahabis/Salafis are khawarij and that's a fact.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I doubt this is true. I don’t live in NA but it is not hard to have a compass and point it SE. If this is true, which it is not, then N.Americans must be dumb but obviously this is fake

Wallahi the masjids are praying NE, the largest Muslim organization accepts the NE theory. read page 55-56 on how they changed the qiblah https://books.google.ca/books?id=-GLAV-KTtQ0C&pg=PA55&dq=north+america+south+east+qibla&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD0uz1q4vbAhXK7IMKHTX9DrYQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=north america south east qibla&f=false

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Dont blindly follow

You follow the kafir named Ibn tamiyyah's so called "Athari" which Abdulwahhab borrowed ideas from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts