WAH, George SANTOS SAID HE IS Caucasian and black

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Christians in the radio i listen to- were outraged how can a liar like Santos be in congress?? How come they did not cry out loud when Trump was president? Who lied- in recorded like in the thousand. A Hispanic liar is not acceptable, but a white man-- hhmmmm bless his heart.

Last edited:
Are we sure he is? This man lied about his race- his resume- is his name Santos? Who can verify that?
No he lied about not being confused about his sexuality. He basically said that he was always proud of being gay, but turns out years ago he was married to a woman LOL.

But you’re right. That man lies as often as drinking water.

I’m just confused as to why an openly gay man would want to join Republicans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No he lied about not being confused about his sexuality. He basically said that he was always proud of being gay, but turns out years ago he was married to a woman LOL.

But you’re right. That man lies as often as drinking water.

I’m just confused as to why an openly gay man would want to join Republicans.

That is why he won in his district. Narrow win. I think it is Philadelphia- he probably got the vote of libertarian who always swing between dems and repubs---but since he was gay- he will appeal to libertarians as something new - neither dems or repubs

i wont be surprised if he is not gay at all tho- he shows it

Amber

A blessed human
he thought he ate, that was low-key awkward :tacky: Only a white person would say something as stupid as "Caucasian and black." Called himself an American Jew and then a Latino Jew?