Waffle-ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The mugs on here love to waffle. They throw around this word "wahabism" whenever they disagree with Islam.

Before i talk about Sheikh Muhammed Ibn Abdulwahab i am going talk about the word "Wahab". As we all know Allah has 99 names/attributes and Al-Wahab is one of them. What does Al-Wahab mean? It means The Bestower (giver). So whenever you call someone a "wahabist" you are not insulting them you are complimenting them :drakelaugh:xoolo baad tihiin.

For the Muslims who use the words "Wahabist" or "Wahabism" STOP. What you are doing is Shirk. Only Allah is Al-Wahab. You cant associate attributes of Allah with humans.

Now moving on to sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab. I wont talk about him because i am not a student of knowledge. So it would be out of place for me to talk about him. But read "The three fundamental principles" by Sheikh Muhammed Ibn Abdulwahab. You will see the haq.

I am not a student of knowledge. I am a dirty sinner. May Allah forgive and guide us all.

Apollo

VIP
It attaches them to an individual rather than a philosophy, similar to Mohammedan vs Muslim.

Wahhabism it is.

Apollo

VIP
Words can have multiple meanings. We are strictly referring to the individual born in 18th century Ottoman eyalet of Najd.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wahhabism is an extreme sect that only became mainstream or common outside of Nejd because of Saudi petro dollars. Al Qaeda/Al Shabab/Daesh are all following the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab(who deemed the Ottomans as apostates along with most of Arabia), in fact they are all less extreme than him.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
I always thought it was a term used to describe a special brand of cancer...
a cancer which attempts to disguise itself as Islam, and is propagated by the compromised Saudi elite.:patrice:

Apollo

VIP
Islamic extremist
Terror apologist
ISIS sympathizer
Militant Islamist
Sectarian
Ideologue
Islamic fundamentalist
Jihadist

^ More smear words you can use for them.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Islamic extremist
Terror apologist
ISIS sympathizer
Militant Islamist
Sectarian
Ideologue
Islamic fundamentalist
Jihadist

^ More smear words you can use for them.
Damn :ehh:
That's a lot of buzzwords. I imagine Gary over at the NSA agency is scrambling to see what's got the ISIS detectors blaring so loudly all of a sudden :russ:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
True Muslim person should stick to the Sunna.
Islam was a complete religion when prophet Mohamed (PBUH) passed away. Why should anybody innovate and add things to Islam. Are they better than the prophet (PBUH)?
Are they better than the saxanah, who followed the teachings of rasulallah without adding anything.
Where the 4 great imams innovative?

Either follow the religion properly or you’ll become ehlu bit’a.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Would you prefer Salafism? Either way, I still consider it a threat. :icon lol:
Yes i follow the manhajul salaf but i am not a salafi. I am a Muslim. Stop trying to divide us.
Words can have multiple meanings. We are strictly referring to the individual born in 18th century Ottoman eyalet of Najd.
Ooh Mr.Science is soo smart. Please give us a lecture. WE WANT A LECTURE! WE WANT A LECTURE! WE WANT A LECTURE!
Wahhabism is an extreme sect that only became mainstream or common outside of Nejd because of Saudi petro dollars. Al Qaeda/Al Shabab/Daesh are all following the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab(who deemed the Ottomans as apostates along with most of Arabia), in fact they are all less extreme than him.
What do you know? Recycling the white mans words wont get you anywhere.
I always thought it was a term used to describe a special brand of cancer...
a cancer which attempts to disguise itself as Islam, and is propagated by the compromised Saudi elite.:patrice:
TooDhanaan recycling aswell
calling someone a wahhabi isn't shirk.
Ha is ceebeenin

Yes i follow the manhajul salaf but i am not a salafi. I am a Muslim. Stop trying to divide us.

Ooh Mr.Science is soo smart. Please give us a lecture. WE WANT A LECTURE! WE WANT A LECTURE! WE WANT A LECTURE!

Ha is ceebeenin

Im not, I'm serious. In fact calling something shirk when it isn't shirk is closer to shirk (not saying its shirk though).

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Were his fathers and brothers words also white mans words? Were the scholars from all madhabs that called him a kharajite also white mans words?

They considered Syria, Iraq, and the Muslim world to all be the lands of the non-believers. Not even the modern day terrorist groups are that extreme. Al Shabab would be moderate compared to them.

TooMacaan

VIP

Recycling the white man kulaha...:ohreally:
Who's got the white man as their dp? :cosbyhmm:
Who's got the slogan of an Aryan Supremacist as their bio???:cosbyhmm:

Who is the /pol/ frequenting, edgy cadaan guy stuck in a Somali body?:cosbyhmm:

:ufdup::camby:Troll fail :icon lol::icon mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.