Wadani supporter donates her gold to sl army

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

She said she's mucaarid to the government but not mucaarid to Somaliland. She put it beautifuly Mashallah.

God bless all Somaliland patriots. She isn’t a confused half breeed who was left by daddy too (exposed to bitter reer abti calaacal) lol

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
She is a Jeegaan hooker hiding her face and pretending to be "HY". Comedy.

No you're just pissed that Somaliland is uniting and not splitting like your loving pl'ers want.

We may disagree with each other politically in solve directions our country is heading but will defend the sanctity of somaliland together. We're more mature politically except a few which which be sorted out in the general & local elections come march till then we need to secure all remaining territories without bloodshed.

If you've seen the video from widhwidh a couple days ago on the army stationed there it's quite significant but will not enter Buuhoodle as the policy somaliland always holds to not force people into accepting Somaliland but gradually they would accept it then defend it.

That army was put there as PL made the clans of Buuhoodle & Qorilugood fight and the army meditated and stopped the two.

Allah bless the Somali seamen in Lemen street for my knowledge!

I love everyone and I help all of you regardless of Qabil xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts