Waayaha cusub ft Desiigner: I'm with the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
"Artists from the nations on the proposed "travel ban" collaborate with American musicians" :obama::qri8gs7:

The song is called Durbaan Ka Ii Tuma and it's on Spotify:samwelcome:

Last edited:
Quran 49:13. Starts 0:40

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted

Jeesto

VIP
Quran 49:13. Starts 0:40

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted
It prolly has something to do with with the clan/tribal civil war in Somalia ee caadi iska dhig.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Naacalaa why is he quoting the Quran on a music bullshit.... al shabaab should have killed him in eastleigh :mindblown:
Lupe Fiasco once sampled the Athan in a remix of "Jesus Walks" called "Muhammad Walks"

I used to listen to this song all the time in middle school
670C9E66-6F84-494C-90F1-70138E33B4A6-5813-000006DD7023AE98.gif

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I just got a chance to actually watch the video, its really sweet thanks for sharing.

but desiigner cannot get anymore random lmao
Imagine them trying to understand what he's saying graaagegegeayyayyayganggraaa and them getting PTSD flashbacks of AK47s in Muqdisho from when they were growing up :mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts