Waare: PM Hassan Ali Kheyre rejected Hirshabelle $250m worth of aid and developmental projects.

No body cares about the shithole Bacadweyne or where ever Xaafad shakshuuko you come from in Gaalkacyo either, I have always opposed Kheyre from the start I said why did Farmaajo not pick PM from Cali Mahdi AUN clan or the likes, furthermore my opposition to Kheyre was expressed almost instantly when he blocked funding for Caabudwaaq airport, soo hubso before you chat shit on my name. When the parliament finally got rid of this guy and Farmaajo approved it, walahi it was party for me.

Let's not forget him stopping the funding for the liberation of Middle Juba due to a deal with Madoobe.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let's not forget him stopping the funding for the liberation of Middle Juba due to a deal with Madoobe.
The guy was a two faced snake, remember he illegally held director of the health ministry for almost a year in his basement and tried to use it as leverage against Farmaajo, Farmaajo didn't not give a rats ass doe, he wasn't going to let his clean record be dirtied by a snake charlatan like Kheyre :russ:

if it jugs your memory the director of the health ministry niece is the hotty from Canada waa tolka:ftw9nwa:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo has utterly failed to delivered on any of his promises, he sends delegations to Caabudwaaq to eat and sleep for free in our town, they are gifted land which the local residents can't afford around the center of the town, some of them even get married to our xurul cayns and no developments, just fake promises and igu sawir.

Firstly Sool and Sanaag belongs to Somaliland not Somalia so if somebody has a problem they can move but the land remains

However there is no denying that in Somalia this tribal based federalism which in practice functions like confederalism in some FMSs (PL) benefits some groups and marginalises some other groups

This is a dilemma that if not sorted out could send Somalia back 30 years into square one

No one will be moving from their ancestral lands. We will never support your tribal project , sool and Sanaag belong to the people that live there and are free to choose their destinies. Wave that flag in Badhan and you will see how the people respond.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo has utterly failed to delivered on any of his promises, he sends delegations to Caabudwaaq to eat and sleep for free in our town, they are gifted land which the local residents can't afford around the center of the town, some of them even get married to our xurul cayns and no developments, just fake promises and igu sawir.
Galmudug is even worst, Wasiirka Cafimaadka cant even bring enough oxygen for COVID. Farmaajo has done more for Gedo than Cabudwaaq

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Galmudug is even worst, Wasiirka Cafimaadka cant even bring enough oxygen for COVID. Farmaajo has done more for Gedo than Cabudwaaq
Gedo deserves everything it gets and more, but Farmaajo has totally and utterly failed Caabudwaaq and wider Galmudug. I am glad you adopted my Oodwadag mentality and stopped hating on Galmudug ina adeer :ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

VIP
Gedo deserves everything it gets and more, but Farmaajo has totally and utterly failed Caabudwaaq and wider Galmudug. I am glad you adopted my Oodwadag mentality and stopped hating on Galmudug ina adeer :ftw9nwa:
Qoor Qoor won my heart the guy is cool dude and shouldnt hate him for tribal reason. HG and MX have been fighting for centuries. I even heard many Marehan are reclaiming their lost properties in Dhusomareeb and Gelinsoor. Its a great step towards peace.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Qoor Qoor won my heart the guy is cool dude and shouldnt hate him for tribal reason. HG and MX have been fighting for centuries. I even heard many Marehan are reclaiming their lost properties in Dhusomareeb and Gelinsoor. Its a great step towards peace.
Yes we are oodwadag with the Cayr and the Rer Jalaf Sacad, these issues can be resolved peacefully, even when there is clan skirmishes this should not be attributed to Galmudug as we are part and parcel of Galmudug unless there is reasonable grounds for linking the two. The Gudomiye kuxigeen of Dhusomareb is Reer Diini Reer Nuur due to efforts by Abdi Wayeel to stop clan violence, I have been criticising Adeer Abdi Wayeel because I suspected him of trying to revive Kacaan and open clan borders but due to demands by tolka through Reer Nuur he has no choice but to respect our demands as well as the Oodwadag clans

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes we are oodwadag with the Cayr and the Rer Jalaf Sacad, these issues can be resolved peacefully, even when there is clan skirmishes this should not be attributed to Galmudug as we are part and parcel of Galmudug unless there is reasonable grounds for linking the two. The Gudomiye kuxigeen of Dhusomareb is Reer Diini Reer Nuur due to efforts by Abdi Wayeel to stop clan violence, I have been criticising Adeer Abdi Wayeel because I suspected him of trying to revive Kacaan and open clan borders but due to demands by tolka through Reer Nuur he has no choice but to respect our demands as well as the Oodwadag clans

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP
Former PM Kheyre was very vindictive person blocking development aid to Caabudwaaq airport after the local administration closed it down for development and removed the previous runway build by locals, no money arrived and the company that was working on it ended up losing valuable time and money, as well as the airport itself. He politicized everything from development aid to emergency aid, especially against groups he hated or wanted to hold leverage over.
Shieet that nigga did us dirty wallahi they are using the Rer Siyad Hussein airport now man Farmaajo really dropped the ball on this. :damn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hands down one of the best interviews this year after President Deni's two hour long speach last month, in this interview Waare explains how the Farmaajo is evil and a ruthlessly manipulating dictator.

Waare oo shaaciyey dagaal dhaqaale oo xun oo uu Kheyre ku qaaday HirShabelle (Daawo)
By
xasaaa hasan
-
April 3, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...xun-oo-uu-kheyre-ku-qaaday-hirshabelle-daawo/
Madaxweynahii hore dowlad goboleedka HirShabelle Maxamed Cabdi Waare ayaa sheegay in ra’iisul wasaarahii hore Soomaaliya Xasan Cali Kheyre uu kahor istaagay maamulkiisii mashaariic gaareysa 250 milyan oo dollar.
Waare oo wareysi siiyey warbaahinta Hanoolaato ayaa ka sheekeeyay dagaalkii ay Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo iyo ra’iisul wasaarahiisii hore Xasan Cali Kheyre ku qaadeen maamulkiisa.

“Waxaa la igala dagaalmay inaan dhiso dhaqaalah HirShabeelle. Mar kasta oo aan dhiso kastam dhaqaale soo xareeya waa la iga hor-istaagayey. Markaan barasaab magacaabo oo uu laba bil shaqeeyo Xamar ayaa lagala soo hadlaa. Ninkii waaba isbedelaa, oo jaakat kale ayuu gashanaa,” ayuu yiri Waare.

“Waxaa nagala dagaallamay mashaariicdii. 250 Malyan oo dollar ah mashaariic ah, weliba si gaar ah ra’iisul wasaaraha ileen isaga ayey wasaaradaha hoos yimaadaan. Xitaa markii la fasaxay lacagtii Jabuuti, si shacabka loo tuso in maamulka uu yahay mid xun, waxaa la yiri ganacsato ku wareeji.”
Waare ayaa sheegay in xitaa uu gaaray heer uu wasiiro ay ka mid yihiin wasiirkii amniga Ducaale uu la kaashado inay Kheyre u sheegaan inuu diyaar u yahay inuu is-casilo, si cunaqabateynta looga qaado shacabka HirShabelle.

“Waxaan Kheyre ku yiri yaad ku hilmaamtay dadka aad matasho, xageed ku ogtahay HirShabelle iyo Mudug,” ayuu yiri Waare.
Waare waxau uu sheegay in mashaariicda la fulin waayay ay ka mid ahaayeen dhismaha waddada u dhaxyesa Balcad iyo Jowhar, iyo biyo xireen loo sameeyo webiga Shabeelle ee Beledweyne.

Trending