WAAR DEGDEG AH: Farmajo will be assassinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I got some inside information that Farmajo will be assassinated in the coming few weeks.
You heard it here first

I got some inside information that Farmajo will be assassinated in the coming few weeks.
You heard it here first

*20 minuttes later at his door*

tumblr_n8cf45LMWp1tt9a88o1_500.gif

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
You heard it here first

:damn: Our plot is out, its all down the drain now, i must tell my akhies!

:siilaanyosmile:So how are you my friend Tjioux, you ok, we're friends right?
Bro, can you please tell me who the leak is, i double promise you nothing will happen to him just talks!

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The whole point of an assassination is that it's done in secret, you don't announce a assassination in advance, it defeats the purpose.

It is part of psychological war on president faramjo. However if he gets assassinated, we know who behind it. Ethiopia/Kenya/locals sore losers from election (HSM's old team, gaas the Ethiopian puppet)

It is part of psychological war on president faramjo. However if he gets assassinated, we know who behind it. Ethiopia/Kenya/locals sore losers from election (HSM's old team, gaas the Ethiopian puppet)
Psychological war and increase the instability in the country.

Or it could be a revolutionary who will stay in power for 21 years and change the whole country, i think his name is bohammed miad sarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending