Waamo state of Somalia

A new state will be made for the bimaal gaaljecel garre wardey sheekhaal Madowweyne Bajuni and digil.
Jubaland is not a state and is built by people who are not citizens of Somalia but have the same jinsi invading Somalia with there county Kenya. This will not be tolerated any more and amisom Kenya will be replaced with Turks and Eritreans. All these clans will be negotiated out of al shabaab.

Gedo will go back to its historical region as altro juba or jubada sare with bay and bakool were the midifle in gedo will join the rest of the midifle.

DBBB1720-6258-45CB-9F2C-F3AC23FE2956.jpeg

Get over!! Jubaland has been dominated by the Darood clan. I was watching video from middle juba region the other day. al sheeydhaan posted on YouTube and I cannot believe how Darood Galti clans conquered that land. Before 1991 5/10 of the residents in middle Jubba used to speak af May May but now it is 1/9. The Darood reer Guuri from Gedo and Ethiopia settled there. And add that the Daroods that were brought during Abaartii Dabadheer and were settled in Mareerey (Jilib area)

Get over!! Jubaland has been dominated by the Darood clan. I was watching video from middle juba region the other day. al sheeydhaan posted on YouTube and I cannot believe how Darood Galti clans conquered that land. Before 1991 5/10 of the residents in middle Jubba used to speak af May May but now it is 1/9. The Darood reer Guuri from Gedo and Ethiopia settled there. And add that the Daroods that were brought during Abaartii Dabadheer and were settled in Mareerey (Jilib area)

Kkkk you tryna convince yourself. You have nothing to do with middle juba, gedo ayaan kugu haysta. Dolow is a gaadsan degmo, baardheere and luq are raxanweyn, bula xawo is an extension of maandera oo degodi baa leh. If degodi don’t get bulo xawo then caaqbudwaq is ethiopia and the dego will be a surre degmo of xeerale.
4BBE89F2-C872-4EB7-983B-012C1FD55722.jpeg

C2D6EBE6-F2E0-486A-8848-9CC938BF2611.jpeg

Nin walba oo uu darood si xaqdaro oo an dasturi ahayn uu dulminiyo awood daqaale iyo military baan uu noqonaya.
Beelaha an so tiriyay iyo isaaqa argagixisoda ah waan ka so sarayna oo wala cafiniya.

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
A new state will be made for the bimaal gaaljecel garre wardey sheekhaal Madowweyne Bajuni and digil.
Jubaland is not a state and is built by people who are not citizens of Somalia but have the same jinsi invading Somalia with there county Kenya. This will not be tolerated any more and amisom Kenya will be replaced with Turks and Eritreans. All these clans will be negotiated out of al shabaab.

Gedo will go back to its historical region as altro juba or jubada sare with bay and bakool were the midifle in gedo will join the rest of the midifle.

View attachment 81530

I vote expel illegal immigrants.

Illegals are causing fitna in the land.
Who are these "Illegals" your referring to? because if there Darood then your wrong. Daroods have been in the region since the 1800s and expelled the Oromo pagans and other gaal groups in their expansion (mainly Ogaden and Marehan expelled them). Also Darood Somalis live in all three regions (Gedo, Middle Juba, Lower Juba) so that's not happening and Kismayo is owned by Daroods. Your clearly delusional if this is your view.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
3.%20Somalia%20clan%20location%20map%20cia%202002..jpg

are you talking about south west state because that already exists, any souther and thats all daarod for the last 300 years

3.%20Somalia%20clan%20location%20map%20cia%202002..jpg

are you talking about south west state because that already exists, any souther and thats all daarod for the last 300 years
Lmao with your fake maps. Here’s some science for you.
CEA74CB8-BB3C-455E-A04D-998487504A59.jpeg

1167E2AF-DB54-4EE1-8452-B926C51DEA57.jpeg
226344F3-E519-4865-8278-F75BC284892D.jpeg

Ka waran hada layraahdo tuurags aya uu taliniya arabta Algeria
A7954D13-2AE1-4A3D-8F0A-1CCCD6C49187.jpeg

Ka waran hada layraahdo somalida amxaarada uu talinaysa
2427F308-5927-4CE5-99E8-A4CAE3700DDD.jpeg

Samaales needs a mustafa kamel ataturk. There needs to be a clear distinction the only samaale can be president like only Turkish can be president. Tuaregs and Kurds like Jebertis will have a to take their role as a dhimmi.

Tukraq

VIP
Lmao with your fake maps. Here’s some science for you.
View attachment 81548
View attachment 81549 View attachment 81551
Ka waran hada layraahdo tuurags aya uu taliniya arabta Algeria
View attachment 81550
Ka waran hada layraahdo somalida amxaarada uu talinaysa
View attachment 81552
Samaales needs a mustafa kamel ataturk. There needs to be a clear distinction the only samaale can be president like only Turkish can be president. Tuaregs and Kurds like Jebertis will have a to take their role as a dhimmi.
samaale are langaab land wise basically a small triangle up top and a small portion in the middle sorry, check any map you want
400px-Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg

blame your idiot ancestors who congregated in cities like mogadishu and hargeysa and didn't expand

samaale are langaab land wise basically a small triangle up top and a small portion in the middle sorry, check any map you want
400px-Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg

blame your idiot ancestors who congregated in cities like mogadishu and hargeysa and didn't expand
He's a delusional Isaaq that is conjuring up some wild fantasy. Talking about the deep south when he's confined to the sambusa triangle doesn't even make sense kkkkk

Lmao what is painting your clan name over wilderness going to do :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: we know the demographics of the juba banks and kismayo

I know it’s difficult to comprehend isaaq getting involved in konfuur politics but it’s going to get really bad. For 30 years you’ve used the blue flag and state institutions against my clan but you can’t bust a grape I occupy your tulos by force. So what will happen when I use the blue flag and state institutions and come with two rock solid maamul gobaleeds and use irir samaale qabil. Jubaland or the Kenyan occupation of kismayo will end.

Qarada 7ka belongs to samaale the same way Turkey belongs to the Turks and Saudi Arabia belongs to the al saud family. The nation is named after my awoowo.

Tukraq

VIP
Lmao what is painting your clan name over wilderness going to do :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: we know the demographics of the juba banks and kismayo

I know it’s difficult to comprehend isaaq getting involved in konfuur politics but it’s going to get really bad. For 30 years you’ve used the blue flag and state institutions against my clan but you can’t bust a grape I occupy your tulos by force. So what will happen when I use the blue flag and state institutions and come with two rock solid maamul gobaleeds and use irir samaale qabil. Jubaland or the Kenyan occupation of kismayo will end.

Qarada 7ka belongs to samaale the same way Turkey belongs to the Turks and Saudi Arabia belongs to the al saud family. The nation is named after my awoowo.
what are you on about? you guys stopped paying your 50 percent of your economy to dhulo and warsangeli elders so its basically over for you, that hotel fiasco with khalif was the final straw, golisland is in the process and will be a harti state, SL will then be marginalized

Trending