Voting

If the popular vote doesn't mean shit at the end of the day because the electoral votes only matter, then why are niggas saying "vOtE" like the people's vote even counts....

IgaFuuq

Cadaanka iska ilaali
If the popular vote doesn't mean shit at the end of the day because the electoral votes only matter, then why are niggas saying "vOtE" like the people's vote even counts....
True. if it was based on popular votes I promise you no republican would ever win a race again

Mumin

Destined for greatness
Getting votes and marketing goes hand in hand. Only smart ppl vote. Dumb ppl sleep on real issues.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i feel sorry for the US, you guys always have to choose between dumb and dumber, dhabaal and kadhabaal. hil vs trump, biden vs trump. it seems ur leaders are so incompetent, so ur say doesnt even matter, id say focus more on local where you can actually pedal change.

i want to see joe biden in office tho, cause seflishly, i wanna witness and see the theatrics of a dying president in office, cause aint no way a 80 year old finishing a double term, or even 1 tbh

i feel sorry for the US, you guys always have to choose between dumb and dumber, dhabaal and kadhabaal. hil vs trump, biden vs trump. it seems ur leaders are so incompetent, so ur say doesnt even matter, id say focus more on local where you can actually pedal change.

i want to see joe biden in office tho, cause seflishly, i wanna witness and see the theatrics of a dying president in office, cause aint no way a 80 year old finishing a double term, or even 1 tbh
I think the last president to die in office was JFK.. Me nor my parents were even close to being born yet. I'm not wishing death on nobody but I agree with you, I wanna see how the world would react to the president of the "most powerful" country dying.

Trending