Voodoo and sihr

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this nigerian guy my cousin knows who's brother was locked up by some romanian giving testimony at his case. I swear to you this nigerian nigga was known to do sihr and vodoo to kill ppl and he came to court to look at the romanian guys face and he found out his real name and went and did sihr on him to make him dies. The romanian guy ended up dying the next month and i was shook as f*ck!! and his girlfriend says that his death was not normal and that he was a very careful person. Do you guysknow of any similar incidents? i swear to you sihr is real and blood magic can kill ppl for real if they know the person's name and face. It's creepy like death note but in real life, just read ayat al kursi and know that the devil is real. This nigga is known by my cousin to kill ppl to get away with murder and court cases and studies black magic religiously, apparently he sends jinn to kill ppl and since they have no religion they are easy prey. Only surat al bakarah prevents these type of jinn from entering your house so he obviously can;t use this shit on religious ppl, but this shit scared the hell out of me. As soon as he left the court room he said this nigga is dead and a month later he drops dead. Some scary shit.

:faysalwtf::ileycry::mugshotman:

And everyone was at my throat for saying nigerians do juju.:gucciwhat:
Ignorance really is bliss. @Yaquub youve awoken to the truth and will never be able to view Nigerians the same way again. It will save you a lot of trouble. Talk to ghanians but stay tf away from Nigerians. They do favors for lucifer.

If you pray your daily salah and read your adhkar sihr can’t nothing to you if it was not decreed for you.

Are there any stories of Somalis doing sihr?

I have heard of an Arab woman who when she died and was put on grave her body caught fire. When her son was asked what did she use to do, he replyed that she used to do sihr on people. The jinns don’t help magicians for free Walahi they do the most evil of things to get that power from them.

Those who do sihr won’t even smell the fragrance of jannah and it takes only 40 years to smell it.

Last edited:
Ignorance really is bliss. @Yaquub youve awoken to the truth and will never be able to view Nigerians the same way again. It will save you a lot of trouble. Talk to ghanians but stay tf away from Nigerians. They do favors for lucifer.
Most Somalis know that Nigerians are known for doing sihr why would they deny that

Nigerians and black magic.
00007-1.jpg

Most Somalis know that Nigerians are known for doing sihr why would they deny that
Theyre all booty clappers who scream about black oness etc and i was called racist on several occasions. They see that blacks can do no wrong.
Kkkkk they need dhaqancelis.

If you pray your daily salah and read your adhkar sihr can’t nothing to you if it was not decreed for you.

Are there any stories of Somalis doing sihr?

I have heard of an Arab woman who when she died and was put on grave her body caught fire. When her son was asked what did she use to do, he replyed that she used to do sihr on people. The jinns don’t help magicians for free Walahi they do the most evil of things to get that power from them.

Those who do sihr won’t even smell the fragrance of jannah and it takes only 40 years to smell it.
There are stories about the yibir clan and sihr.

Ghanians also do sihr :drakelaugh:
Even Somali Bantu's do sihr. Its dhaqan for these people

Sihir???? how about if I pay him to do juju on me. Smart people with primitive mindset. Yaab.

They say look out for the Evil eye, and i wonder and i ask my self this question if they belief in this mumbo jumbo why don't they use the evil eye etc to get rid of their enemies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.