Puntland Pictures & Videos

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
76775062_1013443025664497_3842386341249679360_n.jpg

Say Mashallah, you pricks. You hateful monkeys.

Iskushuban
ECbVCKuXUAAe1UU
ECbVA0ZW4AMy2HW

ECbU_-1WwAAQsb4
D3pPVRJX4AA65GT
D3pPVQoW0AI74N7

Camping in banded-Bayla

D2a8u03X4AA00FN
D2a8vkoX4AAk6uZ

Bursalaax, Mudug

EOkWntHX4AEU1Lr

EO9FO8nXUAAwt-a

Jibigale, Garoowe

ENlsaexWsAAZPU8

ENlsbNbW4AENv4B
ENlscZ5W4AICZFj

I think PL can have a much brighter future than the rest for 2 reasons.

1. More peace than rest South
2. No/less negative interference from government on economic development. SL government continues build it's capacity the ruin the North economically especially with high monetary inflation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think PL can have a much brighter future than the rest for 2 reasons.

1. More peace than rest South
2. No/less negative interference from government on economic development. SL government continues build it's capacity the ruin the North economically especially with high monetary inflation

SL is heavily berbera/hargeisa/wajaale based, you can tell the whole 'state' is built for those areas, the others are just there for 'political' purposes more-so then anything else. It's very un-even SL, I also suspect they waste a-lot of their revenues into 'elders, soldiers, politicians' bribery and therefore a-lot of development intended for them never see's the day. It's very shaky area with 5 armed clan actors over 500 kilometer territorial space. They have a history of not unifying in the 60's and the liklihood that has changed even with 'mogadishu' in peril is unlikely.

Most of the development in SL is hargeisa 60%, 10% berbera, the rest is 'awdal, eastern somaliland'. Plus I notice a high active 'diaspora' helping in the 'private' sector a-lot not so much the 'public sector' like water, roads, schools, hospitals, electricity. You see these very 'rarely' the things that the people need more then a 'fancy hotel'. I mean Hargeisa still has water issues till today and it's major urban town is unacceptable. Plus the sanitation is horrendous, roads horrendous, it's like government services are totally missing and it's just diaspora returning, that's the picture I get. Is this true from what you see?

Masha Allah, so beautifull, I must visit Insha Allah! How is the safety?
I see roads that people can drive to these cities, are infrastructure that good well?

Masha Allah, so beautifull, I must visit Insha Allah! How is the safety?
I see roads that people can drive to these cities, are infrastructure that good well?

puntland is relatively safe sxb compared to the south. I’ve been there 3 or 4 times.