• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Somalis practice FGM which is a more barbaric way to control a woman’s virginity and destroys her life, at least the Arabs don’t sew their daughters so for them this is the only way to be sure I guess. Both traditions are barbaric but Somalis are far worse.

Somalis practice FGM which is a more barbaric way to control a woman’s virginity and destroys her life, at least the Arabs don’t sew their daughters so for them this is the only way to be sure I guess. Both traditions are barbaric but Somalis are far worse.
Many Arabs practice FGM and many Africans as well. Somalis got it from the Egyptians.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I’ve never heard of something like that happening in Somali communities but if that was the case, that’d be scary as hell. Unless you’re truly nervous and not fully lubricated then you’re not meant to bleed on your first time.
And too many people seem to believe in this myth that you’d have innocent women branded as liars and etc.

Also, I find this whole notion of rape victims = nom virgin/damaged goods absolutely disgusting. It’s wholly dismissive of the trauma they went through and dehumanising to be honest. I actually feel sad that people would find that a valid reason to divorce someone.