Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

Lmao
what world you living in where a rape victim bring shame to the guy?

And why would you share the fact she got raped with others
Reread the replies after fam. I said it would be a shame for the guy to tell others about the women getting raped

purely what I am afraid of
i played around a lot as a kid so the chances for me to bleed are low (not in THAT way, just in the way that i rode bikes, climbed trees, tomboy tings)
wallah hopefully the fam that i marry into isn’t like that

climbing trees riding bikes will not disappear your hymen completely.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol the ladies are looking at the wrong thing....
Mashallah nearly every xalimo I know goes to uni, sadly I can’t say the same for faraaxs I know in my city (though some ...like myself kkk...do well)

Would you ladies marry an uneducated dude? I think this partly inspired kenyata or whatever his name was sermon...

the odds are a lot of the teen/twenty something girls in the west are gonna have to drop their standards a good amount kkkkk

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I remember when the rules here use to be sacred :farole:
As for your question that is a qashin tradition. Pls ignore the faraaxs on here they are suffering from a debilitating game case of Shaqo la’aanimo

?????

Professional Attention Provider
purely what I am afraid of
i played around a lot as a kid so the chances for me to bleed are low (not in THAT way, just in the way that i rode bikes, climbed trees, tomboy tings)
wallah hopefully the fam that i marry into isn’t like that
I was a BIGGGGG gymnastics fanatic as a kid. Splits and backflips 24/7 that shit scares me.

Muji

VIP
Walal, there are plenty of good men who are broke, who are disabled or have other issues but that doesn't mean they are marriage worthy.

Women would not accept good men who are undesirable just as men view certain types of women as undesirable.

This has nothing to do with good :manny:

Rejecting someone because of a disability is foul but let me ask you this. If a woman was raped why would what someone else did to her without her permission impact your decision on whether you could marry her? And it’s not even about her not being a virgin since you said you would marry a divorcee. Can you imagine what guts it must take for her to even tell you and then you slam the door in her face? Do better walal.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Rejecting someone because of a disability is foul but let me ask you this. If a woman was raped why would what someone else did to her without her permission impact your decision on whether you could marry her? And it’s not even about her not being a virgin since you said you would marry a divorcee. Can you imagine what guts it must take for her to even tell you and then you slam the door in her face? Do better walal.
It is very brave and tbh I do not know how I would react to it. This is something that is very sensitive thing and It would impact me deeply

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Somalis practice FGM which is a more barbaric way to control a woman’s virginity and destroys her life, at least the Arabs don’t sew their daughters so for them this is the only way to be sure I guess. Both traditions are barbaric but Somalis are far worse.

Somalis practice FGM which is a more barbaric way to control a woman’s virginity and destroys her life, at least the Arabs don’t sew their daughters so for them this is the only way to be sure I guess. Both traditions are barbaric but Somalis are far worse.
Many Arabs practice FGM and many Africans as well. Somalis got it from the Egyptians.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I’ve never heard of something like that happening in Somali communities but if that was the case, that’d be scary as hell. Unless you’re truly nervous and not fully lubricated then you’re not meant to bleed on your first time.
And too many people seem to believe in this myth that you’d have innocent women branded as liars and etc.

Also, I find this whole notion of rape victims = nom virgin/damaged goods absolutely disgusting. It’s wholly dismissive of the trauma they went through and dehumanising to be honest. I actually feel sad that people would find that a valid reason to divorce someone.

Trending