Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

# 1 UK mcdonald looks ugly like a mkfer

# 2 What happened to the person who started the fight? All i see was he started it ...next time he appears back on the camera, he is on the ground. backing off???

# 3 the way they fight, the guy with the mask, he fights with a knife as if he is a trained Knight Knifer, good skills wallahi. I think he is trained in

two-people-in-white-doing-fencing.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
UK is multiqabil some parts of cities are more one clan dominated, Edmonton is mostly haawyie dominated like how southall is dhulbante dominated

and Woolwich my isaaq people??? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i'm afraid the hawyies have reached their too, it's 50/50

Dont be afraid. Its ok. We need to welcome ALL somalis. I am trying to quit being a qabilist. Thats my 2019 resolution

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
good to hear, london is multiqabil anyway this qabilism doesn't happen in college and uni

I like it. College students usually have the best attitude. Opposite of their old generation. I like it! :)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Niggas think this is Xamar:siilaanyolaugh:

And why do Uk niggas do some fucked up shit:ileycry: knife attacks, acid attacks, rapes.

Uk is basically Asia and African haven
Londonistan=South Asians, Birmingham= all african immigrants= rapistan. All qashins in there:mugshotman:

I wouldn't step a foot into third World Uk:tacky:

Niggas think this is Xamar:siilaanyolaugh:

And why do Uk niggas do some fucked up shit:ileycry: knife attacks, acid attacks, rapes.

Uk is basically Asia and African haven
Londonistan=South Asians, Birmingham= all african immigrants= rapistan. All qashins in there:mugshotman:

I wouldn't step a foot into third World Uk:tacky:

Lowkey you know UK is still a much safer place than the USA. You guys are not even certain of your own president. Lol

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    473.7 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.