Video Liberated areas of Mogadishu

What happened to Haramcad, GorGoor? We control 90% of Mogadishu. we have successfully protected our people against Farmajoo and his Merehan militias

Farmajoo and his Merehan militia have been threatening our peace with Haramcad and Gorgoor. We haven't lost 1 person. All they do is talk and we will eventually kill what remains of them in Mogadishu.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
Farmaajo mr chese is weird. Kinda weird seeing teh darod family so spilt up. Wish all of somali lands peace and stability. May Allah help them

Jungle

VIP
Taping opposition postitions and soldiers has been banned lol.
What a weak looking group. Why they’re all sitting so stiff like bunch of shy awkward teens lol
Have some respect. These men been in the trenches fighting shabaab.

Farmaajo mr chese is weird. Kinda weird seeing teh darod family so spilt up. Wish all of somali lands peace and stability. May Allah help them

Puntites's "Qabiil" is federalism not this "Daarood".
Daarood was only briefly united during 1991 for a brief period as we were being slaughtered thanks to Siad Barre.

Puntites's "Qabiil" is federalism not this "Daarood".
Daarood was only briefly united during 1991 for a brief period as we were being slaughtered thanks to Siad Barre.
Marexaan on your mind 24/7. This federalism you are talking about is going to be gone soon. Centralism is coming back to Horn of Africa. The old Tigray TPLF system of Federalism is getting thrown out the door.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Marexaan on your mind 24/7. This federalism you are talking about is going to be gone soon. Centralism is coming back to Horn of Africa. The old Tigray TPLF system of Federalism is getting thrown out the door.
Federal system we bring it in 2004 to Somalia. Your MX has three presidents. Blackie, qorqor and Deni.

As soon you accept centeralism it's gone. Your life will better. Otherwise keep dreaming on centeralism will not came back thanks to N&N.

Federal system we bring it in 2004 to Somalia. Your MX has three presidents. Blackie, qorqor and Deni.

As soon you accept centeralism it's gone. Your life will better. Otherwise keep dreaming on centeralism will not came back thanks to N&N.
Believe me centeralism will come back. Already Ethiopia is dismantling it. Once Deni Zanzibar and Madoobe are removed. Former Italian Somaliland will be centeralized and then invasion of Somaliland can happen. This will happen within the 8years.
You actually think you can be autonomous for long time. Your region is totally desert my friend. It cannot sustain enough people 5million is max. These gulf states have money πŸ’°. They import all their food from abroad.

Jaacni with Gorgoor, Dufaan, Danab and Daad etc + Ethiopian troops and Eritrean troops they finish Alshabaab and Blackie and Deni very easily it wouldn’t be fair fightπŸ˜‚

Believe me centeralism will come back. Already Ethiopia is dismantling it. Once Deni Zanzibar and Madoobe are removed. Former Italian Somaliland will be centeralized and then invasion of Somaliland can happen. This will happen within the 8years.
You actually think you can be autonomous for long time. Your region is totally desert my friend. It cannot sustain enough people 5million is max. These gulf states have money πŸ’°. They import all their food from abroad.

Any idiot can farm and even that is difficult for your qabiil who lives right next to rivers (albeit brown and nasty). Puntland has its own farms and has vastly increased its food production, your only "selling point" aka "we haz fertil land" is not unique. Not to mention our huge coastline that allows us access to seafood.. which you dream of, as you sit on your computer, landlocked and green with envy.

News flash! You offer nothing to anyone, besides being parasites who need a centralised state to steal from other Somalis, but the jig is up and nobody is tolerating it.

Khaniisyahow, keep fixating on Deni whilst he's rich enough to buy your entire impoverished qabiil.

Last edited:

Sharmaajo and his parasitic cult are helping us prove to Somalis that a Decentralised State is in everyone's best interest. Whilst I type this, they are literally packing their bags and praying for a plane, car or a damn donkey to take them back to their regions. Tick tock.. :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Invasion of somaliland?:ohreally:

Invasion of somaliland?:ohreally:

Their TikTok niiko crews will not get past Hawiye, they are delirious with delusions. Rumour has it that Sharmaajo removed all non-Marehan from guarding him, I bet he's hiding in Villa AMISOM shaking with fear and paranoia. All that's left is "Duufaan" who are his clan militia and all Somalis know.. that they're not exactly a "large" clan.. a word to describe them rhymes with maangaab :mybusiness:

Last edited: