Video Footage of fatal truck accident of a dear friend of mine

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Three years ago we drove together briefly for a month on a US Postal service run, I used to tell him to slow his speed and stay away from texting while driving and pay more attention to the road and he would tell me I am a coward and paranoid, his older brother who was his co-driver survived with few scratches, AUN to my friend and his family and the two daughters he left behind.🙏📿

@Jablibax

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Should have tagged this NSFL :francis:

There is no blood or any thing on the video, I want this to be a warning to all the Somali truckers in the north America, we literally have two Somalis dying each month, some Somalis don't take this job seriously and drive in fatigue.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I noticed youngsters telling me they want to truck for a living for the money but they don't appreciate the perilous journeys these guys take 70hrs per week. You gotta be a chewhead to spend that much time trucking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Three years ago we drove together briefly for a month on a US Postal service run, I used to tell him to slow his speed and stay away from texting while driving and pay more attention to the road and he would tell me I am a coward and paranoid, his older brother who was his co-driver survived with few scratches, AUN to my friend and his family and the two daughters he left behind.🙏📿

@Jablibax

If u think i am going click on that, u r gravely mistaken sir.

1601997916720.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I noticed youngsters telling me they want to truck for a living for the money but they don't appreciate the perilous journeys these guys take 70hrs per week. You gotta be a chewhead to spend that much time trucking

70 hours is the legal time you are allowed to drive, you can't drive more than 11 hours a day 5 days a week and you are supposed to take take 34 hour reset to rest, the problem is in those two days you were supposed to rest many go out and party and come back to work tired, also many drivers think khat gives you wings when it doesn't do shit when you are in fatigue.

I drove off road one time in Arizona after closing my eyes in micro seconds, luckily I hit the a guardrail and ended up with only two flat tires, that was a wake up call for me.:mjcry:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
70 hours is the legal time you are allowed to drive, you can't drive more than 11 hours a day 5 days a week and you are supposed to take take 34 hour reset to rest, the problem is in those two days you were supposed to rest many go out and party and come back to work tired, also many drivers think khat gives you wings when it doesn't do shit when you are in fatigue.

I drove off road one time in Arizona after closing my eyes in micro seconds, luckily I hit the a guardrail and ended up with only two flat tires, that was a wake up call for me.:mjcry:

Are you covered for those accidents? Don't they also take drug tests?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Are you covered for those accidents? Don't they also take drug tests?

Yes covered with one million dollars but the DOT is sneaky bastards and do full investigation on your work hours for the last 30 days trying to figure out if fatigue was the cause and they also do mechanical check if the truck had any faults.

Khat doesn't show up on drug tests hence why it's their favorite companion on the road.:francis:

There is no blood or any thing on the video, I want this to be a warning to all the Somali truckers in the north America, we literally have two Somalis dying each month, some Somalis don't take this job seriously and drive in fatigue.
There is blood and a dead body. Please don’t post this on here. His family might see this and don’t want to be retraumatized. @Admin

Is it still lucrative? I hear there isn’t much money to be made anymore.

@Jablibax

AUN to your friend. Where is the footage though?

WTF is wrong with you for posting this, if he was your friend ask to delete the footage. If somebody posted my dying friend twitching while rigor mortis is setting in, I would have a panic attack. AUN for your friend.

Trending