Vicious Somalians, old and young, insult 85 year old Dr Edna Adan

Tukraq

VIP
Ah3ERbH.jpg

who the hell is this irrelevant person? nobody cares about no random doctor lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She's probably the most hated person in Somalia, right after Faysal Ali Waraabe.
:pachah1:

They've been calling her , , senile, racist, terrorist... an 85 year old woman

To be fair, you can't enter siyaasad/Politics and expect a clean shirt.

So having said that, the woman Edna is a disgraced qaxbad senile, she has stained the great name Cegal had.

This woman should be taken to elderly retirees home not on any video platforms.

Edna Aden : I'm bro life we'z got a maternity wordz helbing disadvantaged womenz of lan blease donate

also Edna Aden : we kill Faqash they kill us 30 years ago now we kill there babies

I don't get why she so hung up on Xamar, Siad Barre's dead :bell:
some of you Landers need counselling man's been living in your head for so long you started seeing his ghost.:kodaksmiley:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Edna Aden : I'm bro life we'z got a maternity wordz helbing disadvantaged womenz of *******lan blease donate

also Edna Aden : we kill ****** they kill us 30 years ago now we kill there babies

some of you Landers need counselling man's been living in your head for so long you started seeing his ghost.:kodaksmiley:
No kidding. I have more reason to hate him than anyone after what he did to my clan but the man has been dead for over two decades. Move on.
:mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Edna Aden : I'm bro life we'z got a maternity wordz helbing disadvantaged womenz of *******lan blease donate

also Edna Aden : we kill ****** they kill us 30 years ago now we kill there babies

Post traumatic siad barre syndrome.

:mjcry:I'd be a very grumpy old person if I too was approaching death after watching my fake country be denied recognition for 30 years. It'd be even worse knowing that I may have wasted 30 years pursuing it without any tangible results (any recognition and or real development).

Trending