BREAKING NEWS VICE : PSF(Diyaano) used CIA supplied weapons in Bosaso

Hamzza

VIP
Diyaano supporters were saying deni's forces shelled the town
“The shelling seems to have been random, and into civilian areas,”

Hamzza

VIP
The so called boqor of bosaso burhaan is an embarrassment, he was supporting f*cking diyaano for the sake of tribalism.

The so called boqor of bosaso burhaan is an embarrassment, he was supporting f*cking diyaano for the sake of tribalism.

That man stained his reputation forever, mind you they have a habit of doing this, who knows where we would be today had Abduallhi Yusuf not put a stop to their plans in the 90's (Al-Shabab 2.0), I will never show any respect to these so called "boqortooyo", royalty my ass.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
They should all be hanged at the nearest tree for treason. They are people who supported these qashin brothers. I would go as far as banning their mideeye party. Waa isku mid ayaga iyo shabaab.

Long Live King Burhan of Puntland:qri8gs7:
1653079644674.png

Boqor burhan tried to broker peace by not picking a side. Did you even read the article? If he picked either side it would've lead to more bloodshed. Instead, he said the termination was legal and that the diyanos would keep property/weaponry.

You give me sheegad vibes ngl.

Latest posts