Vice news people shitting on Somalia “elite” commando forces

They’re the reporters who did this segment in case anyone missed it
I watched that a while back and the part where they talk with the SNA guys, I thought the SNA guys came across as capable and professional, not knowing the reporters asking the questions thought the opposite. :ohlord:

These are the US trained Danab. they use corrupt private contractors who are there only for the Pentagon money, it show they aren't serious about training these guys unlike Turkey .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These are the US trained Danab. they use corrupt private contractors who are there only for the Pentagon money, it show they aren't serious about training these guys unlike Turkey .
All I read is excuses bro. If fgs were smart they would’ve used gorgor for their propaganda (like it would make a difference)but 68iq strikes again and world still sees Somalia as a joke :lol:

All I read is excuses bro. If fgs were smart they would’ve used gorgor for their propaganda (like it would make a difference)but 68iq strikes again and world still sees Somalia as a joke :lol:
And SL:tocry:

considering you guys are still aren’t recognized after 30 years and your military is below Somalia

who’s the real joke sxb:stopit:

Last edited:
If they went to the UK/EU training bases they would've seen soldiers training with literal sticks.

US and partners don't care about terrorists as long as they don't have the power to harm them. Look at Iraqi military and compare to the Somali military.

Guul turkey.

Somalis don't approach battles with common sense like the cadaans who are there to maximize damage to the enemy and minimize damage done to them.
I bet if a soldier took cover in somalia, they'd call him "fulay". :mjkkk:

OffTheDome

Proud American
these "bums" are putting their lives on the line , fighting alkabab terrorist ,
meanwhile,you're chilling in hooyo's flat somewhere in the west .

waxa la yidhi , Habar jiifta lagdin la fududaa

:mjohreally:
putting their lives on the line, or running for their lives, let’s not lie to ourselves bud
:deadmanny: :mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis don't approach battles with common sense like the cadaans who are there to maximize damage to the enemy and minimize damage done to them.
I bet if a soldier took cover in somalia, they'd call him "fulay". :mjkkk:

Russians and Somalis have the same mindset,

:jcoleno:
minus the soviet manpower and machinery :meleshame:

Russians and Somalis have the same mindset,

:jcoleno:
minus the soviet manpower and machinery :meleshame:
We wuz soviets
giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
These are not the creme of the crop, our elite commando unit Gorgor and our elite police unit Haramcad are far superior to Danab, and its worth pointing out Danab was trained by US while the other two were trained by Turkey.

Trending

Latest posts