Vibranium in Africa? DR Congo unearths Shocking Electrically Charged Stones!

Vibranium in Africa? DR Congo unearths Shocking Electrically Charged Stones!

Manono, a small town and territory in the Democratic Republic of the Congo's Tanganyika Province, has recently made headlines due to a stunning discovery made by a group of local inhabitants. Locals stumbled upon a small cluster of stones that seemed to be giving off strange, electric energy, and a video of the electrically charged stones, which many people purport to be Vibranium, has gone viral over the internet in the last couple of days. The discovery was made by a group of villagers who were out on a daily hustle in the surrounding area. The stones discovered are a dark, almost black colour and have a smooth, glossy surface, and appear to be composed of a type of mineral that has not been previously identified. Two men can be seen in the video demonstrating their discovery; the electric rocks can be seen sparking when touched against each other. Another video shows a small piece of the rock being used to light up a small bulb. According to sources, a gram of these charged rocks, which some say to be Vibranium, can power a light bulb for more than 72 hours, and a kilo may power a two-bedroom house for two months

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Rwanda is going to bully the Congo. I feel bad for them. They’re lucky and unlucky at the same time. 😞

@garangar… you disappeared on me. I thought I was never going to hear from you again. :ileycry:
How you doin? I was going to dm you but your messages are closed. Now I have to interrupt someone’s thread:gaasdrink:

Trending