Verbally abusive older brother

My oldest brother is verbally abusive to me every chance he gets. He has been verbally abusive ever since I was 3 years old. One of the main reasons that I want to study uni in Somaliland borama is because of his verbal abuse. I mind my business. I could be sitting in the living room and he'll tut at me . Even when I'm in the kitchen making myself something he'll call me an idiot,down,non human. I'm sick and tired of it all.I will actually go mental if I stay here any longer. Hopefully I find a nursery job and I'll work till June or July, then I'll go to Somaliland. He is 23 turning 24.
Fight fire with fire.

This is such a niche kind of abuse. So your parents are neglectful, and you have no relatives to live with. Your best bet is to dorm at university
You really need to start standing up for yourself. Fuuleynimoda iska joogi. He slaps you slap him back.
OP is the younger sister and the abuser is a grown ass man. She doesn't stand a chance

My oldest brother is verbally abusive to me every chance he gets. He has been verbally abusive ever since I was 3 years old. One of the main reasons that I want to study uni in Somaliland borama is because of his verbal abuse. I mind my business. I could be sitting in the living room and he'll tut at me . Even when I'm in the kitchen making myself something he'll call me an idiot,down,non human. I'm sick and tired of it all.I will actually go mental if I stay here any longer. Hopefully I find a nursery job and I'll work till June or July, then I'll go to Somaliland. He is 23 turning 24.
He’ll appreciate you once you’re gone.

Trending

Latest posts