Utopia (2013) is a masterpiece.

Season 1 of Utopia was abolsutely fucking amazing and another example of how superior British television to freedom-fries television. It's seems to have been completely forgotten though. Arguably the best cinematography I've ever seen.

If you've got time to burn, I couldn't recommed it enough :banderas:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Predictive programming with the pandemic I watched it soley to see how they programmed us for 2020 Covid scam

Predictive programming with the pandemic I watched it soley to see how they programmed us for 2020 Covid scam
Let's go down that rabbithole sxb, let's just appreicate a masterpiece for that it is :pachah1:
Please tell me you didn't watch the US version, please...

TekNiKo

VIP
Let's go down that rabbithole sxb, let's just appreicate a masterpiece for that it is :pachah1:
Please tell me you didn't watch the US version, please...
Nope I watched the British version the US one is fairly new (2020)

Watch Contagion (2011) it has vaccine passports vaccines and the whole shebang
There was also a Korean movie called Flu (2013) that was similar to Contagion but it was more thriller/action tbh. The "realist" story in Contagion is what made it so fucking terrifying.

I remember watching Contagion at the start of the ch*nk flu and going apeshit with the N95 mask purchases lol

TekNiKo

VIP
There was also a Korean movie called Flu (2013) that was similar to Contagion but it was more thriller/action tbh. The "realist" story in Contagion is what made it so fucking terrifying.

I remember watching Contagion at the start of the ch*nk flu and going apeshit with the N95 mask purchases lol
I remember in Oct 2020 2 months before the Pandemic netflix decided to release a Pandemic documentary. It was highlighted and everything than when Corona first came out in Dec I knew shiet was gonna get bad. Elites know something.

I remember in Oct 2020 2 months before the Pandemic netflix decided to release a Pandemic documentary. It was highlighted and everything than when Corona first came out in Dec I knew shiet was gonna get bad. Elites know something.
I'm not one to believe in this Covid-19 plandemic theory because predicting a global pandemic doesn't exactly make you a modern Nostradamus, since pandemics have happened throughout human history anyway.

But then again who knows really, maybe something is going on behind the scenes:mjdontkno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not one to believe in this Covid-19 plandemic theory because predicting a global pandemic doesn't exactly make you a modern Nostradamus, since pandemics have happened throughout human history anyway.

But then again who knows really, maybe something is going on behind the scenes:mjdontkno:

It's not pandemic prediction but the predictability of the response to a pandemic which is more noteworthy. And this is often retrospective anyway. People looking back after an event has happened using mediums like movies as demonstrative of what has occurred. There are certain cognitive biases like frequency illusion where you selectively focus on things that garner your interest and start seeing it everywhere since it has greater relevancy. Had this been 2019 no one would have cared as much. They didn't start to notice these random simulations like the (2019) Event 201, or mock Corona Virus Reports like the (2017) SPARS (2025-2028) by John Hopkins University until well into the pandemic. Also, Hollywood has always had an intimate relationship with the military and intelligence agencies. Often using movies to bolster their propaganda efforts. You may not be able to predict exactly when a crisis will occur but you should never let it go to waste and use it as a tool to push radical policies and social reforms. That would not be possible under normal circumstances.

Trending

Latest posts