C7KVMFKU8AEe8G8.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Turks doing that

Eyrabs killing Somalis

Big Difference

If one nation deserves our respect it is the Turkish.
They just won a ally in east africa guys. Mark my words. Future generations wont forget this. And perhaps a day comes when we are regional power again.

As for the Eyrabs, we shall treat them the way they treated us. Eye for an eye.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Turks doing that

Eyrabs killing Somalis

Big Difference

They just won a ally in east africa guys. Mark my words. Future generations wont forget this. And perhaps a day comes when we are regional power again.

Horta where is this rumour that Arabs are killing Somalis?

1. Arabs foot the bill for all serious injuries or maladies in Somalia (suicide bombings, Siamese twins etc.)
2. They're also our biggest aid donors (Thats why our leaders go there 24/7), however they pay in cash not in tangible products like the Turks.
3. Arabs are the main source of Somali debt and loans but do not charge Somalis (basically we get free money). Good examples is the Garowe airport project, Maakhir uni etc.
4. The Arab League is the largest military donor to Somalia, therefore directly fighting against Al-Shabaab.

Educate yourself.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Horta where is this rumour that Arabs are killing Somalis?

1. Arabs foot the bill for all serious injuries or maladies in Somalia (suicide bombings, Siamese twins etc.)
2. They're also our biggest aid donors (Thats why our leaders go there 24/7), however they pay in cash not in tangible products like the Turks.
3. Arabs are the main source of Somali debt and loans but do not charge Somalis (basically we get free money). Good examples is the Garowe airport project, Maakhir uni etc.
4. The Arab League is the largest military donor to Somalia, therefore directly fighting against Al-Shabaab.

Educate yourself.

O eyrabBootyclapper, u would make sense if Eyrabs played their role before Erdogan showed up in 2011 kkkk

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Turks doing that

Eyrabs killing Somalis

Big Difference

As for the Eyrabs, we shall treat them the way they treated us. Eye for an eye.
With all due respect, the Arabs have given us hundreds of millions of $ in aid. The problem is that our so called leaders are pocketing it all.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
With all due respect, the Arabs have given us hundreds of millions of $ in aid. The problem is that our so called leaders are pocketing it all.
They can shove that useless help up in their arse

They have been exposed as sponsors of terror.

I will never trust saudis and qataris. They clearly fund terror groups isis jabhat nusrah alshabab.

U remember when Erdogan came in 2011.
Suddently the fat arabs showed up after him. He exposed their hypocrisy.

Anyways i hate the corrupted arab regimes, not the arabs as in ethnic group. I aint antisemitic

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

I will never trust saudis and qataris. They clearly fund terror groups isis jabhat nusrah alshabab.

Suddently the fat arabs showed up after him.
Why would Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Egypt want to destabilize Somalia? For what tangible gain? FYI, they mostly follow the Salafi sect known as "Madkhali" which is against rebellion from your leader.

Anyways i hate the corrupted arab regimes, not the arabs as in ethnic group. I aint antisemitic

:wow: everything this troll is saying is spot on.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

You say this even when its been proven Turkey sponsored ISIS.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
If these fucking arabs wants to help us, let them bring in armies then there wont be any need for bantu armies, and alshabaab's propaganda that we are occupied by kuffar loses weight.

atleast Turkey is builting our army. training our pilots.
man f*ck sovereignty, if being colonized by Turkey brings back law and order then iam okay with that. better than the mess we are in now(hawiye mooryaans, darood thugs and isaaq traitors).

Status
Not open for further replies.