USC VS SNM MEETING

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
FB_IMG_1565110440594.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just warn hawiye elders about joining irirism, sayid warned u these ppl 'gaalo rac' uu dambayn doonto. Meaning he will die following 'gaalo' everywhere. That's why u see their awooweyaal dying in wars for europeans and never HONORED. Noone honors a gaalo rac even gaalo don't they see you as their slave they own. The dangerous thing is how they can infilitrate your culture like happened to Isaaq with opening schools of 'cultural change' like religion changing. Is this what hawiye want for their future generation intay is lee yihin 'darod xasid'? Darod halal at least ku noqonaysa, fahma hikmad ka dambayso. Your hawiye name will at least EXIST and it won't be 'john iyo douglas' ama michael mariamo berbera ku fadhiya.

Where as our generation in the west now. Its darod leading as usual being hormuud. Iman ali only a young kid now but in 40 years, he will collected enuff information while ur sitting there playing video games. Your parents will tell u ball bust iman ali iyo generationkisa like your awooweyaal taught u ileen waa og yihin hormuud maba noqon kartan, sayidka idin ma ogleen.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I just warn hawiye elders about joining irirism, sayid warned u these ppl 'gaalo rac' uu dambayn doonto. Meaning he will die following 'gaalo' everywhere. That's why u see their awooweyaal dying in wars for europeans and never HONORED. Noone honors a gaalo rac even gaalo don't they see you as their slave they own. The dangerous thing is how they can infilitrate your culture like happened to Isaaq with opening schools of 'cultural change' like religion changing. Is this what hawiye want for their future generation intay is lee yihin 'darod xasid'? Darod halal at least ku noqonaysa, fahma hikmad ka dambayso. Your hawiye name will at least EXIST and it won't be 'john iyo douglas' ama michael mariamo berbera ku fadhiya.

Where as our generation in the west now. Its darod leading as usual being hormuud. Iman ali only a young kid now but in 40 years, he will collected enuff information while ur sitting there playing video games. Your parents will tell u ball bust iman ali iyo generationkisa like your awooweyaal taught u ileen waa og yihin hormuud maba noqon kartan, sayidka idin ma ogleen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

MY DAD CALLS HIM TIMA JARE XAAD. SEE NO RESPECT. I WILL RESEARCH WHAT HE MEANS BY THAT. ILL INVESTIGATE HIS HISTORY. HE CALLED XASSAN SHEIKH XASSAN JAALE, USED TO SIT RESTAURANTS IN SHITTY AREAS OF MURUSADE BACK IN THE DAY LIKE THE CAFE GUYS U SEE IN OUR GENERATION. THATS WHY OLDIE SAY NINKANI GROUPKAYGA MA AHA ITS CODE WORD 'NOT SAME PART OF TOWN' IN WESTERN WORLD U KNOW HOW THEY SAY THAT WE NOT FROM THE SAME PART OF TOWN.

MY DAD CRIES HE LOST THE GROUP HE WISHES HE COULD ELEVATED FURTHER UP FROM, HE DOESNT WANNA LOOK DOWN I DONT BLAME HIM. I DONT WANNA SIT WITH CAFE TALKERS, HOW CAN I ASK HIM TOO

SirLancelLord

VIP
MY DAD CALLS HIM TIMA JARE XAAD. SEE NO RESPECT. I WILL RESEARCH WHAT HE MEANS BY THAT. ILL INVESTIGATE HIS HISTORY. HE CALLED XASSAN SHEIKH XASSAN JAALE, USED TO SIT RESTAURANTS IN SHITTY AREAS OF MURUSADE BACK IN THE DAY LIKE THE CAFE GUYS U SEE IN OUR GENERATION. THATS WHY OLDIE SAY NINKANI GROUPKAYGA MA AHA ITS CODE WORD 'NOT SAME PART OF TOWN' IN WESTERN WORLD U KNOW HOW THEY SAY THAT WE NOT FROM THE SAME PART OF TOWN.

MY DAD CRIES HE LOST THE GROUP HE WISHES HE COULD ELEVATED FURTHER UP FROM, HE DOESNT WANNA LOOK DOWN I DONT BLAME HIM. I DONT WANNA SIT WITH CAFE TALKERS, HOW CAN I ASK HIM TOO

Look to your own people about Gaalo Raac

Who invited Ethiopian Troops to Xamar
Who invited South African PMC at Bosaaso
Who gets the Americans to Drone Strike other Somalis

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Warninyahow if sl got the opportunity to get the us to bomb anything you lot would uses it daily. Don't hate on the opportunity PL got.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Gaalo rac means gaalo making me follow them to their AGENDA like europe or somewhere and I die. I used Gaalo or anyone who accepts my working model, it's a bit different maybe ur somali isn't up to scratch mine surely isn't no problemo there kid.

I know u cant comprehen a somali 'using' a gaalo as they are your overlords, its like me talking to a damn african american you are long gone sxb dhinaca maskaxda. Just go, independent isaaq(sacad muse) i dont even think hj/hy will go as they read history but they REPEAT IT british somaliland, not 'adjust' it no 'adjusting or adaptive gene' it's probably genetics lets go and use science to find this genetic difference in ppl, maybe its shaped on generational shifts.

U dont adapt u read history but u repeat it, you also pinch foreign ideas without even understanding if its applicable here, again lacking knowledge around 'application' of ideas, execution models of visions and dreams, working models, whatever u wanna call it and watever field in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord I know cadifad well wallahi cause i attach my 'jinn experience' as real and not questionable but I also know when to stop when the 'majority' like u guys say it's not real anymore. I can spend days and weeks on that topic cause it intrigues me the most. U need to realize you shouldn't try to convince me just convince the board, u need to change the majority not the singular person or it's fadhi ku dirir and hence u are not in my LEAGUE or 'group as they would say in the past.

There is always a board or committee or some sort of mandatory 'authority' on all matters in Life that defines what is true or not for our time period, that's where u should focus yur energy, dont come with 'cadifad' trust me i spent years trying to convince western medical system of jinns, it doesn't work. I was like u an ISAAQ. HENCE MY DAD READS A GABAY IDOOR MAJNUUN WEEYE MARAG SOMETHING AND IM LIKE AHHH I GET IT NOW. ITS ABOUT CONNECTING TO CADIFAD WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD TELLS U LET GO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop trying to include Majerten to everything u do @SirLancelLord sayidka singled clans and used overall clan names at the same time. It's tricky since u have noone to explain nothing to u, hence cawaan, ur dad was in cafes in somalia most likely.

Listen kiddo the only mention of majerten or harti as a whole clearly says dawlad, MAYBE he said something about bah dir but thats BAH DIR, u dont even understand somali culture iga tag. He said id@@r it means ALL U CUNTS, not a single clan i have read he said halal weeyo. I am not a damn cultural expert, ask the cultural experts, i just apply scientific method using that as a variable in the measurement tool, its only a variable and has a HIGH index score in the end result.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

How can you let this guy affect you he is clearly suffering from a extended severe pshycosis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How can you let this guy affect you he is clearly suffering from a extended severe pshycosis

You cant use sayidka idealogy of somalinimo in our value system and reject everything else he said. U either take it or leave it all, meaning dont call yourself SOMALI either, since u werent before he came. U were hebel hebel. damn cadifad im sick of it, its time to arrest all cadifad running around, it doesnt work, it doesnt work when i tried it against the medical board, it shouldnt work for u as you try it in politics

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You cant use sayidka idealogy of somalinimo in our value system and reject everything else he said. U either take it or leave it all, meaning dont call yourself SOMALI either, since u werent before he came. U were hebel hebel
Sayid maxamed cabdulle xassan prob had good intentions but he was not a so skilled statesman/leader he even slaughtered approx 4 thousand cisse maxamuds during on day. And he never where able to unite the somali clans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sayid maxamed cabdulle xassan prob had good intentions but he was not a so skilled statesman/leader he even slaughtered approx 4 thousand cisse maxamuds during on day. And he never where able to unite the somali clans.

Yeah he failed ur right bro, but WE STOLE HIS VISION anyone denying that is in madness, u werent a somali before him it didn't exist the concept, u were hebel hebel at best. Somali existed but not in the sense of combining clans to defend it. Ahmed gurey combined us on islam not somalinimo, big difference arimo jihad bay ahayd taas not nation building across all clans. Majertenia had nation building aspects but it was blood linked, i even admit it. SL wasnt even a state before from wat i read, just various clans under gumaysi trying to create a state from gumaysi using SAYID idea again like wtf but delimiting to english borders and then arguing 5 somali ma jiro, its all cadifad and no logical links in the argument its like me when i go psychosis i make all these rants and points but no logical link anywhere, hence its madness.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Markad amintid wax aysan majoritygu kula gabin waxay isku badeli karta 'cudur' hence mental illness. Cudur ayaa ka buuxo cudur galayr buu yirahda abahay since 100% of dhulbahante ppl are same hadaf, he is trying to implement something on top which is his SINGLE idea to over-ride the majority of its people. Wa anigo tagay medical border to over-ride their consensus panel for my 'cadifad' in jinns, ma aminsana sababto ah ma jiro wax lagu abiri karo(measurement) it's not even their 'physical world' it's not science maba ka shaqayn karo science wax ka baxsan physical world, ma aha inuusan jirin, ma haystan awoodasi weeye.

30 year mental illness=somaliland in my book. Damn cadifadu waa strong, hence waa inan ka barta inan ka bixin 'majorityga' consensus ama 'jama'ah'. aniguna dhowr sano ayaan la wareegaya cadifadu jinn world iyo waxasi, lakin at least waan is gabta marki dambe, kuma si ragaado. Cadifadu waa waxad jeceshahay inay wax noqoto, i learned in hadithku waa ariin xanuun badan, i heard sheikh umal ka hadlayo waaxani waa run umadi dhan bay ka saaraysa, which means yaa naar galayo ma jama'ah mise halkasi qof cadifadisa racay.

sheikh umal waa niin very powerful dhinaca diinta waa ka hadla dhibatada umada waqtikeena haysto.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
This is what you're beloved FGS view on it.

9 years is more than enough, but we have them they're dignity back. The Hargeisa Pirate Prison is better than the standard 3 meals a day, trade learning workshops and visitation anytime for their families.

But you're "dowlad" stands with foreign entities as usual want to keep Somalis on lock

IMG_20190807_191058.jpg

This people don’t know how to fight on their own, they always got to bring foreigners into the game, hence why Somalia is still not safe even though the Bantus have been there for 12 years.

They should be thanking us for sending their pirates back home to their families for Eid.

Trending

Latest posts