USA will end its support for Danab January 2025

Nah they won't, otherwise they would have confesciated the properties a long time ago
Was more of a what if. I could honestly care less what they do, unless a more capable Somali gov arrives and seeks to take over those properties bought with looted money. That would be the decent thing to do.

Garguute lootts the armys salaries and tells them to get it from elsewhere. What are they supposed to do?

It's very sad wallahi

I understand that but not what I meant. Look at MSB for example…say what you want about him but he didn’t leave a single house or bank account after he died. Otherwise why would he die ‘on a Nigerian toilet’ as some here like to vulgarly claim? You think Hassan Xaraash won’t leave a ton of bank accounts and houses?
His daughter was just claiming a whole town last week lol, yeah cuz he gave it away to his family

The people defending this, have shame. You guys want Al Shabaab to fall yet are coming to protect the crooks holding us back from doing it. Going against SNA is not qabil driven, it’s terrorist fuel.

these kind of problems start at the top. @Samatar03 is right. The questions that should be asked are, why was this even allowed to happen? It suggest Danab are run in a way which offers a loophole to commit corrupt actions. These are US forces, SNA by default are bigger victims of this.

Trending