Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Minnesota will be ours

:fittytousand:

Youtoo taking an hour to Google "Somali test scores"

:siilaanyolaugh:

we already have more goverment power than AA here:siilaanyolaugh:

The AA Attorney General of the US can ride in and camel jockey the refugee in that pic straight to guantanamo so don't beat yuh chest fool......but they are too kind and too fair minded though.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Attorney General unironically runs a justice department that disproportionately rapes your people

1465788094609.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The AA Attorney General of the US can ride in and camel jockey the refugee in that pic straight to guantanamo so don't beat yuh chest fool......but they are too kind and too fair minded though.
learn what attorney general do
The office of Attorney General was established by Congress by the Judiciary Act of 1789. The original duties of this officer were "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the president of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments."[1]
he can't do shit to us unless we live in the supreme court:)

Lol, you should've edited out the part where says the 25% drop was because of 12 students :ftw9nwa:

As for the rest, the pertinent portion of the Seattle study I highlighted dealt with non-ESL Somali students. The Portland study did not make a distinction, which would obviously depress scores since any refugee community is going to struggle in a completely new environment. Out of the 582 Somali students, 353 are identified as Limited English Proficiency.

Despite that glaring lack of English, AA GPAs are only 0.03 higher than Somali GPAs

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Not only that, Black students were suspended or expelled at higher rates than any other group.

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Just stop bro

Right, so run a muck with that seattle study where African-Americans who are from multilingual families(ie military and other well traveled families) are excluded from the "English speaking at home" category which deflates the categories figures, yet exclude somali students who school poorly on language assessments in English from "Somali-speaking at home" so exclusively multi-lingual Somalis can inflate their figures.

Where even a school board member had this to say the flaws in the study.

The numbers do have significant limitations, Teoh said. That’s because they are based on home-language information that is entirely self-reported, and the data exclude English Language Learners — an optional program for students who score poorly on an English proficiency test.

Most of all, Teoh said, because the English-speaking category includes students of many black ethnic groups, it’s impossible to compare specific ethnic groups.

But, this is suppose to be more credible than a study that accounts for ALL African-American students in portland vs ALL Somalis students in portland regardless of language ability? Gimmie a break, kid.

And does it really matter if the AA kids get suspended at a higher rate if they end up scoring with a higher collective GPA at the end of the day?

And not only that, while AA students didn't do particularly well on the Math Smarter Balance Assessment, with 64 scoring at level 4 deviated from the expected 456 per proportion to the population, by a rate of 7.125(457 div by 64). They did a lot better than the Somalis who only 2 scored at a level 4 from an expected 61, deviated by a rate of 30.5(61 div by 2). So, they're doing even worse in math than in reading, so you can't just chalk it up to lack of language proficiency as math is just applying universal methods of logic.
Screenshot (4).png

Portland’s Somali students have a 58 percent graduation rate, well below the state average. A recent report found 17 percent of Somali students pass state reading exams, and just 7 percent are passing the math exams.
http://www.opb.org/news/article/portland-somali-language-program-somalia-education-maxaa-maay/

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A study that differentiates between ESL students and non-ESL students will always be more accurate than a study where a full 60% of the Somali students are identified as having a limited proficiency in English. Again, despite the majority of Somali students lacking English skills, the difference in GPA is only 0.03, unlike the large gap between AA and Somalis when there is no language barrier. I understand you're grasping for straws at the moment, but it's another damning indictment of AA educational achievement when a recent refugee group is scoring 0.03 less than AAs without fully grasping English, and surpassing them when they finally do.

And with that, I think our discussion has run its course. Good luck with the future of your community.

The Attorney General unironically runs a justice department that disproportionately rapes your people

View attachment 4244

Again...Obama and his administration are just too soft and won't call you people out for the demented automatons that you are....that's why it won't be a total lost if trump wins this thing and releases the hounds on your arses. Yeah he won't be our friend but he sure as hell won't be yours. Start stocking up on bananas byatch! You will again have to come face to face with the bedouins on your way back to that hell hole that is somalia.

A study that differentiates between ESL students and non-ESL students will always be more accurate than a study where a full 60% of the Somali students are identified as having a limited proficiency in English. Again, despite the majority of Somali students lacking English skills, the difference in GPA is only 0.03, unlike the large gap between AA atnd Somalis when there is no language barrier. I understand you're grasping for straws at the moment, but it's another damning indictment of AA educational achievement when a recent refugee group is scoring 0.03 less than AAs without fully grasping English, and surpassing them when they finally do.

And with that, I think our discussion has run its course. Good luck with the future of your community.

Good luck with the future of your people. No amount of silly scores will erase the fact that right now you are basically a useless bunch all over the world. Using countries resources and planning to kill its citizen...still wiping your just shitted arse with your bare hands.

Again it will take you and your people decades of real achievements before you can probably begin to try to compare your people's contributions with that of AAs in america. Right now there is nothing to compare as you are still mostly beggers all over the world.

As for my caribbean people....you mad?

A study that differentiates between ESL students and non-ESL students will always be more accurate than a study where a full 60% of the Somali students are identified as having a limited proficiency in English. Again, despite the majority of Somali students lacking English skills, the difference in GPA is only 0.03, unlike the large gap between AA and Somalis when there is no language barrier. I understand you're grasping for straws at the moment, but it's another damning indictment of AA educational achievement when a recent refugee group is scoring 0.03 less than AAs without fully grasping English, and surpassing them when they finally do.

*yawn* You're talking in circles. Again, multilingual students across the board do better on standardized test than monolingual students. So Somali multilingual students doing better than African-American monolingual students on standardized is no real accomplishment.

Fact is that when accounting for the census population Portland African-Americans have a higher GPA on average, despite being suspended more frequently, and outpace the somali students in math even more so, even though math is just applying logic, nothing to do with proficiency in English. But, again you are a Somali, and thus more than likely lack basic arithmetic skills to properly grasp this simple statistical concept that Censuses > Samples(non consistent ones at that) ALWAYS.

So, unfortunately that leaves the one thing you can actually sit here and yap about to us exposed as inaccurate based on fallacious reasoning. But, saying that, I'll let you get back to going over what you're going to say when the subjects of unemployment, income, college degrees, and notable contributing achievements are brought up since you and your people have come up empty handed in this area for almost 9 pages now.

Last edited:
It could be true that American Somalis are bullied but I think UK Somali kids are more bullied. The Nigerians and Pakistanis have created the word "Somalian". Type that on Twitter; "bare" people use that word as an insult. I never hear of the word "Somalian" except when I go to England lol.

True story. There was a kid who was in my middle school and his dad was part of the Italian Mafia. The Rizzuto family. Little dude always loved to impress the Somalis. He is one of us. He still bootyclaps for us to this day.

Canadian Somalis know how to demand respect even from the Italian mob while other diasporas get bullied by the Romas and the Guatemalan lol

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
It's the other way around....
Somalis are the one's doing the bullying, Those cadaan niggas are weak as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts