USA fears China

Status
Not open for further replies.
So canada has arrested the cfo of huawei, Meng Wanzhou. My theory that it's a political conspiracy to undermine the telecom giant. Apparently this has to do with huawei spying for china.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We should all fear China, these niggas will enslave most of us (non chinese people), with their hatred toward everyone and stupid leaders who welcome them.
Africa will be colonised again. But now, the coloniser will be a ching chong.

We should all fear China, these niggas will enslave most of us (non chinese people), with their hatred toward everyone and stupid leaders who welcome them.
The jews will enslave the whole world before china can do anything. :jcoleno:

China's foreign policy is for the most part foused on economic partnership and influence through trade. They focus mostly on the belt and road initiative, which is the largest infrastructure project in history. Their domestic issues are somewhat concerning but it doesn't affect anyone else other than the chinese people. China's negative foreign activity is mild compared to the havoc the U.S has made in the last 30 years.

f*ck china! if they come near somalia....we should ally with the ppl who raped them. Japanese are the masters of the chinese! if we ally with them then china will quiver in fear and suffer ptsd.

f*ck china! if they come near somalia....we should ally with the ppl who raped them. Japanese are the masters of the chinese! if we ally with them then china will quiver in fear and suffer ptsd.

The massacre of nanjing was fucking brutal.This will blow your mind. Skip to 8.40

Last edited:
The massacre of nanjing was fucking brutal.This will blow your mind.
Yet whites have the nerve to call africans savage cannibals.....help the jews rebuild....help the savage japanese rebuild and refuse to help the africans they pillaged rebuild and then label them useless barbarians even though they went against their so called missionary mission to save africans and teach them civilised ways. The split whole countries based on flawed ethnic lines and in our case gave away our land to our enemies. Man these white ppl are wicked! and they instead of helping africans rebuild they helped these brutal murderers and rapists rebuild after the war.

Yet whites have the nerve to call africans savage cannibals.....help the jews rebuild....help the savage japanese rebuild and refuse to help the africans they pillaged rebuild and then label them useless barbarians even though they went against their so called missionary mission to save africans and teach them civilised ways. The split whole countries based on flawed ethnic lines and in our case gave away our land to our enemies. Man these white ppl are wicked! and they instead of helping africans rebuild they helped these brutal murderers and rapists rebuild after the war.
We have been dealt an unfair amount of misfortune done by those people. They divided the whole continent like a cake, whitout any knowledge of the natives living there, their history, culture or ethnic background. I hope king Leopold and all other colonialist like him burn in hell. Africa still have to pay for what happened in the fucking 1900s.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If China has its way, they will make Africans slaves again. U better believe it. Thank God, less than smart-Chinese are cousins of Africans, both have large noses, both have flat sole feets, both dumb , Africans being worst degree dumb than the Chinese of course, both enjoying eating the uneatable.......I read article where Chinese in Kenya are eating raw nasty stuff the Kenyans are eating. The Kenyans were amazed about Indians living in Kenya since 1920s & none of them even sniffed their nasty food let alone consume it. The Chinese are basically yellow Africans. If u go to China today in the rural, they spit heavy Qaq spit on the street like gorillas. Uncouth & wild. When i said that in our dinner table everybody chewed me for being racist but its the truth!

Last edited:
If China has its way, they will make Africans slaves again. U better believe it. Thank God, Chinese are cousins of Africans, both dumb , africans being worst degree dumb, both enjoying eating the uneatable.......I read article where Chinese in Kenyan are eating raw nasty stuff the Kenyans are eating. The Kenyans wrote article about Indians living in Kenya since 1920s & none of them even snffed their nasty food let alone consume it. The Chinese are basically yellow africans. When i said that in our dinner table everybody chewed me for being racist but its the truth!
Eating the uneatable, yellow africans:dead:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think the Chinese care about Somalis. I don't particularly care for them either.

China's foreign policy is for the most part foused on economic partnership and influence through trade. They focus mostly on the belt and road initiative, which is the largest infrastructure project in history. Their domestic issues are somewhat concerning but it doesn't affect anyone else other than the chinese people. China's negative foreign activity is mild compared to the havoc the U.S has made in the last 30 years.

Lol maybe you should ask China’s neighbours how they feel about a Chinese superpower.

At least the United States gets along with Canada and Mexico....China on the other hand is hated by their neighbours and they have no universal principles that the Americans abide by

China just recently seized Sri Lanka’s biggest port because the Sri Lankan’s couldn’t afford the high interest debt payments.

You don’t think the same thing will happen in Africa ??

Lol maybe you should ask China’s neighbours how they feel about a Chinese superpower.

At least the United States gets along with Canada and Mexico....China on the other hand is hated by their neighbours and they have no universal principles that the Americans abide by

China just recently seized Sri Lanka’s biggest port because the Sri Lankan’s couldn’t afford the high interest debt payments.

You don’t think the same thing will happen in Africa ??
Dude, sri lanka fucked itself by making that deal. I know china are shady like no other, but they never force you to make those shity deals.

the japanese were cruel back then goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending