US to officially steal Afghanistans money

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it wasn't Saudi. it was the yahud. whoever thinks otherwise should research "dancing Israelis"
I know bro I was just going with the US claims that Saudi hijackers were responsible in their 'official story' so surely they should go after them. According to their story.

I blame Taliban for allowing a Saudi to settle In Their land and cause instability. Most of the 9/11 perpetrators were Saudi Arabian. Osama bin Ladin should’ve carried out his crimes in his village settlement of Najd. The sooner Taliban remove Al Qaeda from their land the better it would be for the country.

I don't support Osama bin Laden but I doubt he did 9/11. It's a well-known fact who did it and I already mentioned who it was. The Taliban were right not to hand him over. Bush didn't provide proof that Osama was guilty of the attack and there is no proof that he was involved.

That being said, I want to mention I don't know much about Osama bin Laden and I don't know if he was a CIA agent or whatever. Not all of the videos allegedly of him are actually the same person. So I have no idea what really was going on with him. Was he a CIA agent? When did he die? Did he die, etc. But it's been confirmed it was the Zionist occupation state behind the 9/11 attacks.

I know bro I was just going with the US claims that Saudi hijackers were responsible in their 'official story' so surely they should go after them. According to their story.

you are one hundred percent right. even according to their story, no Afghans had anything to do with 9/11. it honestly breaks my heart how they are treating the Afghans. all this just because they wanted to defend their country against foreign colonialism. I hope God protects them.

TekNiKo

VIP
you are one hundred percent right. even according to their story, no Afghans had anything to do with 9/11. it honestly breaks my heart how they are treating the Afghans. all this just because they wanted to defend their country against foreign colonialism. I hope God protects them.
Afghans honestly dont need no one but Allah SWT, its not Americans that were feeding them in the first place but our Lord. You cannot defeat someone with iimaan, they are unstoppable. Being hungry and free is better than being a slave and full.

We may differ on Islam but we both agree iimaan is truly the greatest gift of God and an unstoppable light of God.

Afghans honestly dont need no one but Allah SWT, its not Americans that were feeding them in the first place but our Lord. You cannot defeat someone with iimaan, they are unstoppable. Being hungry and free is better than being a slave and full.

One hundred percent true, though I worry for them. Their accomplishment has to be preserved. But I think they are more aware of this than I am. It is they themselves who gave up their own lives to defend their din and their country. I am confident they will overcome this.

We may differ on Islam but we both agree iimaan is truly the greatest gift of God and an unstoppable light of God.

wallahi I don't feel any hostility towards you or anything. we differ in ideas but we agree on a lot. and I appreciate your stance on the vaccine as well as that of the others here who have stood up on that issue. we not human guinea pigs for the government to experiment on. and if it's gene therapy as it seems to be then it's tampering with the creation of Allah. I think all the Muslims who are standing up against this tyranny are doing something good and I wish more Muslims especially the scholars would stand up against it.

TekNiKo

VIP
One hundred percent true, though I worry for them. Their accomplishment has to be preserved. But I think they are more aware of this than I am. It is they themselves who gave up their own lives to defend their din and their country. I am confident they will overcome this.

wallahi I don't feel any hostility towards you or anything. we differ in ideas but we agree on a lot. and I appreciate your stance on the vaccine as well as that of the others here who have stood up on that issue. we not human guinea pigs for the government to experiment on. and if it's gene therapy as it seems to be then it's tampering with the creation of Allah. I think all the Muslims who are standing up against this tyranny are doing something good and I wish more Muslims especially the scholars would stand up against it.
Mashallah akhi, I love you for the sake of Allah you are my Muslim brother , and know you are more honoured than a born into Muslim because Allah SWT chose you from all your gaalo nation to be instilled with Islam. I hope Mexico becomes a majority Muslim nation soon, Catholicism is Ludacris quack pagan infused idol worship.

Mashallah akhi, I love you for the sake of Allah you are my Muslim brother , and know you are more honoured than a born into Muslim because Allah SWT chose you from all your gaalo nation to be instilled with Islam. I hope Mexico becomes a majority Muslim nation soon, Catholicism is Ludacris quack pagan infused idol worship.

ahabbakalladhi ahbabtani lahu

may He for Whose sake you love me, love you. barakallahufeekum for your kind words.

I wish the same for Mexico, definitely. whenever I study the problems of Mexico, every single time the answer is Islam. Catholicism... it depresses me- the Pope is really, really sinister. I was watching a pizzagate documentary and they showed how he was wearing an outfit with that swirl symbol. he is in on the child abuse. it seems like the religion today is only slightly less satanic than it was during the Aztec time. a big problem is lack of Islamic material in Spanish. there's little to choose from and it's dominated by the Shia. wallahi the Iranians are trying to convert us to Shi'ism. the biggest "Islamic" outlet in Spanish is Hispantv which is an Iranian outlet brainwashing the people with Shi'ism. this is one reason I am so hostile to Iran.

TekNiKo

VIP
ahabbakalladhi ahbabtani lahu

may He for Whose sake you love me, love you. barakallahufeekum for your kind words.

I wish the same for Mexico, definitely. whenever I study the problems of Mexico, every single time the answer is Islam. Catholicism... it depresses me- the Pope is really, really sinister. I was watching a pizzagate documentary and they showed how he was wearing an outfit with that swirl symbol. he is in on the child abuse. it seems like the religion today is only slightly less satanic than it was during the Aztec time. a big problem is lack of Islamic material in Spanish. there's little to choose from and it's dominated by the Shia. wallahi the Iranians are trying to convert us to Shi'ism. the biggest "Islamic" outlet in Spanish is Hispantv which is an Iranian outlet brainwashing the people with Shi'ism. this is one reason I am so hostile to Iran.
Yes but have hope Sunni proper Islam is rising in Mexico

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The only reason the US is doing this is because the perpetrators of 9/11 are citizens of US-allied countries such as KSA.

It’s theft, no two ways about it. Absolutely disgraceful from the Biden administration.

Yes but have hope Sunni proper Islam is rising in Mexico

The documentary is showing Hispanics in the US but I definitely think interest in Islam is growing in Latin America. People are being drawn to Islam because they see how it is the answer for the problems of society. The problems vary from society to society. In Latin America, "woke imperialism" (export of degeneracy) from the US and foreign imperialism in a more general sense (also from the US) are big concerns. Islam is obviously the ideal solution for both of these problems. Any society with whatever problems will find Islam is the answer if they have the right understanding.

I don’t get how no family can sue Saudia but the state can do something illegal like this?

I’m thinking the same thing. it was Saudi Citizens that caused 9/11, not Afghani

this just shows you just how much in bed Saudi Arabia is with the U.S.

they’re like a hidden informer… and one of the most influential countries when it comes to the Muslim world. Control the head of the beast, and you control everything else.

Adagio

reer baadiyo
I don't support Osama bin Laden but I doubt he did 9/11. It's a well-known fact who did it and I already mentioned who it was. The Taliban were right not to hand him over. Bush didn't provide proof that Osama was guilty of the attack and there is no proof that he was involved.

That being said, I want to mention I don't know much about Osama bin Laden and I don't know if he was a CIA agent or whatever. Not all of the videos allegedly of him are actually the same person. So I have no idea what really was going on with him. Was he a CIA agent? When did he die? Did he die, etc. But it's been confirmed it was the Zionist occupation state behind the 9/11 attacks.

"Osama Bin Laden" died during the initial invasion of Afghanistan, late 2001 or early 2002. For a few years there, everyone kinda knew he was dead and even talked about it a bit. For example, when John Kerry criticised Bush for letting bin laden escape during the 2004 presidential debates, conservative commentators leapt to Bush's defence by pointing out that everyone knew he was dead.

Then, shortly thereafter, an extremely blurry tape of Osama was shown on American television. The tape was a crude hoax, as was obvious despite the high level of downsampling applied to the tape in order to conceal its inauthenticity, but since nobody's allowed to say that something shown on television is a complete hoax (because the government and mass media never, ever lie — ever, especially related to the glorious war on terror), everyone had to go back to pretending that Osama is in fact still alive.

Since that incident, however, we have not been treated to any such fake videos of Osama bin Laden. Most of the evidence of his continued existence has consisted of fake audio tapes, fake correspondence, and recycled authentic footage of bin laden from pre-2002. We have pictures of Che Guevara dead, we have a video of the hanging of Saddam Hussein, we have picture of the dead sons of Saddam Hussein. There was no problem to display them worldwide for the edification of the masses. Where are the pictures of bin laden dead? Nowhere. Or only fake ones.

Trending