US reverses it's female genital mutilation laws

They should charge them with grievous bodily harm and child abuse.

The article says that Michigan state only criminalised FGM, after the doctors and parents were arrested. So they could not be convicted on a law that did not exist at the time.

It should be the choice of the parents.
Just like when they circumcise boys its a 2 way street.

FGM is not comparable to male circumcision.

In FGM, they cut off large parts of the vulva and the outer clitiros. They then stitch the wound up, but they make the vaginal opening smaller, this makes it harder for menstrual blood to flow out, making periods longer and more painful.

The scar tissue left behind also prolongs birth.

In FGM, they cut off large parts of the vulva and the outer clitiros. They then stitch the wound up, but they make the vaginal opening smaller, this makes it harder for menstrual blood to flow out, making periods longer and more painful.

Circumcision is cool, but fgm sounds fucking horrible. :susp:

How is it any different than circumcision.
It should be called Mgm than.
Also it is sunnah for females to be circumcised. Now dont ask me about how it should be done but it is sunnah

circumcision is not cool.
The finding that circumcision significantly reduces female-to-male HIV transmission has prompted medical organizations serving communities affected by endemic HIV/AIDS to promote circumcision as an additional method of controlling the spread of HIV. It has some health benefits under sexual intenrcourse and does not pose any longterm health problems. Im sure you can find some complications with few exeptional outliers, but if it is done by real clinics it will not pose any issue. All in all it is hugely beneficial and cost effective against infections, HIV, cancer and other issues caused by the foreskin, and under sexual intercourse. This is no biased information, but a common fact, you can look it up.

The finding that circumcision significantly reduces female-to-male HIV transmission has prompted medical organizations serving communities affected by endemic HIV/AIDS to promote circumcision as an additional method of controlling the spread of HIV. It has some health benefits under sexual intenrcourse and does not pose any longterm health problems. Im sure you can find some complications with few exeptional outliers, but if it is done by real clinics it will not pose any issue. All in all it is hugely beneficial and cost effective against infections, HIV, cancer and other issues caused by the foreskin, and under sexual intercourse. This is no biased information, but a common fact, you can look it up.
hiv is not a problem unless you're some xaywaan. and significant is a huge overstatment, it only reduces risk of infection by single digit percentages

hiv is not a problem unless you're some xaywaan. and significant is a huge overstatment, it only reduces risk of infection by single digit percentages
It is not one type infection, but actually many infetions and health problems. I would rather have a circumcised penis rather than risk getting sick and pay for medicine. And poor people don't have time and luxury to get diseases as people in the west. There are no risks, and it is positive for ones well being. Why be against it? Don't compare fgm to circumcision . Here is a link if you have not read on it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Sexually_transmitted_diseases

Also it is sunnah for females to be circumcised. Now dont ask me about how it should be done but it is sunnah
Cutting off the female clitoris is the same as cutting off a man's entire penis. FGM is much worse than male circumcision.

Cutting off the female clitoris is the same as cutting off a man's entire penis. FGM is much worse than male circumcision.
Again i said nothing about the clit. There is another way im pretty sure. Cutting is cutting . Ha kala socin. Dont distinguish circumcision is circumcision

The equivalent of male circumcision for women would be to remove a piece of the skin of the clitoris i.e. the clitoral hood.

FGM for men would be the cutting the entire tip of the penis.

You see how different that is.

Go learn about human anatomy.

The equivalent of male circumcision for women would be to remove a piece of the skin of the clitoral i.e. the clitoral hood.

FGM for men would be the cutting the entire tip of the penis.

You see how different that is.

Go learn about human anatomy.
Inaader they call it fgm even if you cut the tip of clot.
Again there is a proper way of female circumcision . Not necessarily the way they do it in east africa.

Trending

Latest posts