US midterm elections

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So the election is on tomorrow and I didn’t receive my ballot yet so I guess I have to get off work early to vote. Those of you in the US vote, let your voice be heard.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So the election is on tomorrow and I didn’t receive my ballot yet so I guess I have to get off work early to vote. Those of you in the US vote, let your voice be heard.
Who do you think is winning?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah he is incompetent.
Heard he's not seeking re-election after he was being criticisized about the increase of gun violence and about an incident where the footage was released and it occured in 2014, it was police brutality... there was a big ass protest in the downtown.. things were messy for him. :siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Justin Bieber? :ooh:
JB-Pritzker-at-Indivisible-Chicago-Unitarian-Church-September-25-2017-002.jpg

A Jewish guy who look like a Mexican lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Heard he's not seeking re-election after he was being criticisized about the increase of gun violence and about an incident where the footage was released and it occured in 2014, it was police brutality... there was a big ass protest in the downtown.. things were messy for him. :siilaanyolaugh:
Yeah that greedy ass muthafker needs to go. Police brutality got worse every since he took office.
Do you live in south side:chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts