US Hires... Demon as Foreign Ambassador??????????

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Are you using some special glasses or product?
Cuz I can’t see it, take a screenshot of that creature

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He is talking about 7:44 where the black women is wearing a mask. Black = Demon to some people lol
Ok, maybe I’m black that’s why I didn’t see what he meant

I just went to see the comments, he is not the only one calling her a demon, some are saying demon liberal

Last edited:
Ok, maybe I’m black that’s why I didn’t see what he meant

I just went to see the comments, he is not the only one calling her a demon, some are saying demon liberal
OP is a mexican islamist who lives in America, i believe he was radicalised in prison.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What a racist @Omar del Sur

That is the US ambassador to the UN, as shown below.

CE5D1903-3D11-4E59-BC62-33F654757811.jpeg

That screengrab in particular is far away and low brightness but here is the ambassador in the same UN session wearing the same clothes.

D537ED30-AE55-48E5-B988-77EB6F8525E4.jpeg

She is just wearing a mask but maybe you’re just allergic to women that are both educated and black.

I still remember when you were insulting Mufti Menk over being an (according to you) feminist because he said be nice to your women.

That plus your favourite insult of “Uncle Tom” suggests you have a race and gender problem and educated black women probably give you an aneurysm.

Does anyone take this inconsistent, imperialism for thee not for me, jaasuus seriously??

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A Mexican Islamist who lives in America, you can’t make this shit up :mjlol:shit sounds like a character from Adam sandler movie

He’s a clear bait.

He just trying to catfish people into DMing him agreeing with his views and he’ll pass on their information.

Stay away from this guy, either he’s a jaasuus or an unstable individual.

He’s a clear bait.

He just trying to catfish people into DMing him agreeing with his views and he’ll pass on their information.

Stay away from this guy, either he’s a jaasuus or an unstable individual.
Spill the tea bruh. Pass the information to who? :ohhh:

Trending