Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Strong worded statement I wonder what the response will be

some folks were banking on extensions
:tacky:

So what are we USA’s b*tches now taking order from them smh
That's the way of the world. Run your shit or others will do it for you. Retards love using foreign troops against each other and running to daddy US or IC whenever they have a disagreement. Then when they're told off like petulant little children they're quick to get their act together.

This is why I support SL secession. They have saved themselves from this zoo and the rest of us are like crabs dragging them down.

That's the way of the world. Run your shit or others will do it for you. Retards love using foreign troops against each other and running to daddy US or IC whenever they have a disagreement. Then when they're told off like petulant little children they're quick to get their act together.

This is why I support SL secession. They have saved themselves from this zoo and the rest of us are like crabs dragging them down.
You can always build yourself up without bowing to others fam how do you think they went up huh?

You can always build yourself up without bowing to others fam how do you think they went up huh?
I agree that's the same point I'm making. Legitimacy comes from US and UN not the Somali people because that's who pays the bills and is the daddy our politicians look up to. They say jump our politicians ask how high.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Election is going to happen on time whether you like it or not, the Hawiyos were given a great offer but they refused, no extension but a reelection inshallah.

The time looking up to the USA for everything is gone they should deal with the 99 problems in the country before poking the nose on issues none of their business.

The time looking up to the USA for everything is gone they should deal with the 99 problems in the country before poking the nose on issues none of their business.
Of course it’s their business lol they’ve spent billions keeping the zoo afloat.

What billions did they invest no any tangible or substantial development has impacted ordinary citizen with so called investment their main interest to curb alsheydan and piracy they are not serious to see Somalia stable and prosperous.

Yes but don't get it twisted I want somalia to succeed as much as anything

Status
Not open for further replies.