US Airstrikes Have Torn Somali Families Apart. They’re Still Seeking Justice.

they should pay compensation to these families.

:mindblown:they won't get compensation America never cares since it number one and believing their fighting terrorism when all their doing is creating more terrorist all you have to be is an 18+ year old male in war torn country to be considered a terrorist by america

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
What's the Somali Prez and government doing about it, aren't they the ones give US permission to nuke these people? Accountability starts from home. Protest the government who are allowing this to happen. Demand the US to be kicked out.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They should pay compensation. They should also stop trying to fix other people’s problems (actually it’s money driven to help weapon manufacturers)

And I bet BLM or non of these pro blacks whining about Somalis not coming to their cookout is going to say anything.
My maadow’s girlfriend told me that Obama had a good reason to bomb Somalia, but didn’t know what the reason was. She also talked about unity and uplifting the hood

a couple mill of aid they threw will place em in a good light and the only news the US citizens will see

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
a couple mill of aid they threw will place em in a good light and the only news the US citizens will see
The sad thing is the aid doesn’t go to people who need it. In exchange for enriching corrupt politicians, weapons manufacturers get rich when drones fire missiles at random villages in Somalia. Horrible cycle

The Somali Government bending over backwards for the US and not holding them accountable is the worst part. And to add insult to injury, they silence the victims. But what can we expect? Big daddy dropped millions of $ in “aid money”

Trending

Latest posts