Upper house of Somali federal government asks help from amisom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Seriously? These fools.
:kodaksmiley:
pas2FIy.gif

:snoop::snoop:
People dying in the streets of Xamar yet these guys are shouting motions and wasting time.
:faysalwtf:

I see your reasons support for Somaliland is showing. A Somaliland talking about executive over-reach when mps can be arrested and beaten in Parliament. That's rich :sass1:

The main reason these heifers are asking for protection is because their cup attempt failed and now they are facing retaliation and an increasingly succesful procedural motion :sass2:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Why does it seem like there's no adult in both houses?

No party cohesion and the factions are just a group of temporary allied bandits.

Of course the IC would meddle through AMISON to make sure this chaotic status quo keeps continuing.

I see your reasons support for Somaliland is showing. A Somaliland talking about executive over-reach when mps can be arrested and beaten in Parliament. That's rich :sass1:

The main reason these heifers are asking for protection is because their cup attempt failed and now they are facing retaliation and an increasingly succesful procedural motion :sass2:
I simply tell the truth.I argue against landers constantly just ask anyone here,However I give credit where credit is due.
:hillarybiz:
That said I'm an observer, I wont spin the situation in Somalia.While our people die throughout the country these people are constantly in motions. Everyone wants power , naturally, however the foreign entrenched system will perpetuate this cycle of hell .You are intelligent so you can see the truth habibti.
:liberaltears:
walle waa yaab:faysalwtf:

Why is it so hard to recruit/train somali soldiers?
Makes me want to support PIM again:mjhaps:
If it wasn't for federalism Puntland would be even worse.
:manny:
Federalism is a double edged sword.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I simply tell the truth.I argue against landers constantly just ask anyone here,However I give credit where credit is due.
:hillarybiz:
That said I'm an observer, I wont spin the situation in Somalia.While our people die throughout the country these people are constantly in motions. Everyone wants power , naturally, however the foreign entrenched system will perpetuate this cycle of hell .You are intelligent so you can see the truth habibti.
:liberaltears:

If it wasn't for federalism Puntland would be even worse.
:manny:
Federalism is a double edged sword.
Federalism is the way foward

Federalism is the way foward
Its not, its just a step to power. Eventually Somalia should be a democratically centralised nation.However to even attempt now is madness.

Puntland needs to advance quickly, Bosaso used to be a shit hole and now will be a huge port in bari.Garowe was literally an underfunded town which has grown to be a beautiful sprawling city. Puntland , weirdly enough, has benefited from the fall of the kacaan.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Its not, its just a step to power. Eventually Somalia should be a democratically centralised nation.However to even attempt now is madness.

Puntland needs to advance quickly, Bosaso used to be a shit hole and now will be a huge port in bari.Garowe was literally an underfunded town which has grown to be a beautiful sprawling city. Puntland , weirdly enough, has benefited from the fall of the kacaan.
Centralism had most of the country underdeveloped accept the northern cities of berbera and Hargeysa and the capital Xamar.
Federalism will bring compeition, Kismaayo competing with Baydhabo, competing with Jowhar, Competing with dhuusamareeb competing with Garowe, conpeting with Hargeysa, competing with Mogadishu.
Somalis flourish with healthy competition.
Federalism will make Somalia , The most prestigious country in Africa. We just need that arms embargo lifted

Centralism had most of the country underdeveloped accept the northern cities of berbera and Hargeysa and the capital Xamar.
Federalism will bring compeition, Kismaayo competing with Baydhabo, competing with Jowhar, Competing with dhuusamareeb competing with Garowe, conpeting with Hargeysa, competing with Mogadishu.
Somalis flourish with healthy competition.
Federalism will make Somalia , The most prestigious country in Africa. We just need that arms embargo lifted
Nope , cities can compete without federalism.A democratic centralised country, not dictatorial will cause people to be forced to invest in Puntland due to the large voting block in the region. That said , we wont see a centralised nation for at least 30 years.

Arms embargo wont be lifted, Somalia is a corrupt shithole as it is.Alshabab can get identity cards without question for a few dollars, what makes you think they wont do the same with the weapons.

Steamdevelopment is correct. A bright young articulate woman that is used to the 'straight' danish ways but this is course Somalia. Abdi Haji and friends of Jawaari rush in aid for Jawaari.

Every country and successful nation has one outlook, sadly for Federal Republic of Somalia there are several competing ones.

Why should Somalia be different to Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, China and Russia. Also including the hypocritical western nations that often talk about their 'values'.

Already Somalia won some respect by having their own stance in regards to the ME conflict. Saudi Arabia actually respected Somalia's neutral stance.

Steamdevelopment is correct. A bright young articulate woman that is used to the 'straight' danish ways but this is course Somalia. Abdi Haji and friends of Jawaari rush in aid for Jawaari.

Every country and successful nation has one outlook, sadly for Federal Republic of Somalia there are several competing ones.

Why should Somalia be different to Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, China and Russia. Also including the hypocritical western nations that often talk about their 'values'.

Already Somalia won some respect by having their own stance in regards to the ME conflict. Saudi Arabia actually respected Somalia's neutral stance.
Interesting, what will the end result be?

Cangeero we need to uphold the federal structure internally but keep our singularity in external affairs that is how UAE, Germany and Canada function.

For that reason we cannot have a parliament that is in constant competition with the executive because they receive their salaries externally and made up by men and women with western citizenship who are in dept and need motions to pay and make up the money they spent on handing bribes to clan elders and the 55 representativesnto get selected for their clans MP's.

Some wonder why the nation is not moving on.

Cangeero we need to uphold the federal structure internally but keep our singularity in external affairs that is how UAE, Germany and Canada function.

For that reason we cannot have a parliament that is in constant competition with the executive because they receive their salaries externally and made up by men and women with western citizenship who are in dept and need motions to pay and make up the money they spent on handing bribes to clan elders and the 55 representativesnto get selected for their clans MP's.

Some wonder why the nation is not moving on.
I agree 100%, however this wont happen anytime soon.The country is just as corrupt as last year and there is an ingrained inertial corruption withholding any progress.Foreign trained "Army" who have ties to their clan first and foremost along with no pride throughout the nation.For example in this case a parliament is asking a foreigner to bring their weapons into the somali parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending