(Update) Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best way to save yourself. Just say your asexual and distance yourself, now you got the LGBT supporting you and people gonna stick to your side.. and always threaten to sue for defamation. Thats reality now...

Nigga I should not have to falsely LARP as an LGBT member just to avoid having my career nuked by a vengeful woman. We need to go where we are treated best even if niggas like @babooshke think you are a loser at least you won't have to worry about a #Metoo nuke on your career!

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Nigga I should not have to falsely LARP as an LGBT member just to avoid having my career nuked by a vengeful woman. We need to go where we are treated best even if niggas like @babooshke think you are a loser at least you won't have to worry about a #Metoo nuke on your career!

people tend to accept asexuals since it just means they don't have any sexual desire. it's better than saying youre gay

It's too late to clear your name once the case is gone public because there will always be doubt and the guy probably lost futur deals with brands over this controversy.

What I really dislike in these cases is that the fake victim basically never gets punished for false claims :wtfdis: look at what happened to Johnny Depp and his psycho ex Amber Heard. She gets to star in all of her upcoming films while he's getting canceled for the new fantastic beast movies thus losing millions of dollars even tho SHE ADMITTED he had never beaten her :what:

It's too late to clear your name once the case is gone public because there will always be doubt and the guy probably lost futur deals with brands over this controversy.

What I really dislike in these cases is that the fake victim basically never gets punished for false claims :wtfdis: look at what happened to Johnny Depp and his psycho ex Amber Heard. She gets to star in all of her upcoming films while he's getting canceled for the new fantastic beast movies thus losing millions of dollars even tho SHE ADMITTED he had never beaten her :what:
This is why I'm going to marry a miskeen thicc xalimo from badiyo

She needs to get punished somehow. How tf do u get attached and ruin a niggas name cause he cut u off. Madow es need to be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending