"Upbeat Xi Says Time on China’s Side as Turmoil Grips U.S."

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Adeer Putin must be having a hard-on right about now. America getting its own dose of Yelstin but even worse.

fyewACD.jpg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Wait until America settles down. His Winnie the Pooh looking ass will be in a major trouble.

Hassan mahat

A China-led world order would be major trouble for you Zionists. China isn't a lackey of Zionism like the US is.
:drakelaugh: :russ: China is not That much of a super power. Their gdp per capita is about 9,770 don’t let the population fool you. When covid is over, the whole Western world will sanction China.china recognizes Israel btw:trumpsmirk:

:drakelaugh: :russ: China is not That much of a super power. Their gdp per capita is about 9,770 don’t let the population fool you. When covid is over, the whole Western world will sanction China.china recognizes Israel btw:trumpsmirk:

I didn't say China doesn't recognize Israel. I said China isn't a pawn of Zionism like the US is.

And of course you push the narrative that we're not moving towards a China-led world order. Zionism needs that to be the case. It's the US that's propped up Israel.

You mention gdp per capita. China's population is over a billion. Even the choice of metric you cite is biased specifically to paint the picture what you want.

When we step back and look at the bigger picture in terms of actual size of the economy- China is becoming a bigger economy than the US.

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
China supposedly has a 400 million strong "Middle-Income" category (making between 15k and 80k USD per year). That's more than the entire populations of the US and the UK put together. And for every "Ghost city" they have an alarming number of giant cities that are heavily populated like Chongqing, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Chengdu and Guangzhou. And these are cities most of you haven't even heard of unlike Shanghai, Beijing and the now infamous Wuhan and yet each one has a population of 10 million+that could rival NYC even on a metro level. Personally wouldn't sleep on them but who knows.

Biggest economy doesn’t mean richest. The USA is much wealthier considering they have more than 3 times less people than China.

You're talking about per capita. I'm talking about the total size of the economy.

From a business and economic standpoint, what matters is the total size, not an abstract consideration of per capita.

Receiving a million dollars from a country is a million dollars- if you're receiving the million dollars, you're not going to care what the per capita is. A million dollars is a million dollars.

Hassan mahat

You're talking about per capita. I'm talking about the total size of the economy.

From a business and economic standpoint, what matters is the total size, not an abstract consideration of per capita.

Receiving a million dollars from a country is a million dollars- if you're receiving the million dollars, you're not going to care what the per capita is. A million dollars is a million dollars.
Yeah but China has more people to feed and take care of. Besides, even if it becomes number one, the west will still wield the major power. If gdp of western countries allies are added they triumph China while still still being less populated.

Yeah but China has more people to feed and take care of. Besides, even if it becomes number one, the west will still wield the major power. If gdp of western countries allies are added they triumph China while still still being less populated.

Having a billion consumers isn't bad if you want to do business with China.

And the aim is a multipolar world. It's not for China to conquer the world.

I believe as many do and much evidence suggests that China is moving towards overtaking the US.