Unpopular opinions

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Mine: Somali Americans aren’t as woke as y’all like to think you are. Preaching “blm” “acab” isn’t you being cool. It’s you seeking validation.

Villainess

You’re lucky I took a break and chilled back a bit my first couple of days I was average in 150 posts a day fam

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Maybe the country but now the people fam
when i said somali i meant the whole thing the daqan diin all of it will die out the culture is on life support ask ur self how much does the current gen knows about somali history the answer is not that much they will tell u about adal or punt but anything beyond or in between and they will give u blank stare

when i said somali i meant the whole thing the daqan diin all of it will die ask ur self how much does the current gen knows about somali history the answer is not that much they will tell u about adal or punt but anything beyond or in between and they will give u blank stare
Fam the new gen doesn’t know any of Somalia’s history ask them who Mad Mullah is they won’t know shit it’s sad

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Fam the new gen doesn’t know any of Somalia’s history ask them who Mad Mullah is they won’t know shit it’s sad
even people back will struggle ive heard that they use turkish material that can be bought on the marked niggas know more about early turkish nomadic horse culture then the dervish movement

even people back will struggle ive heard that they use turkish material that can be bought on the marked niggas know more about early turkish nomadic horse culture then the dervish movement
Bruh even the old gen doesn’t know shit about how Somalia was dominate in the spice trade these niggas still think they’re related to Arabs it’s sad really we need to educate our people at this point

Villainess

Faraxs in the future will think Erodogan was an ancient king :pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
this site is addicting but not that exciting at least compared to what it used to be watching gaals and muslims fighting was fun we need more gaals on this site :fittytousand:
Skjermbilde 2020-10-02 kl. 05.26.01.png

Trending

Latest posts