Unpopular opinion: Tahriib illegally to a foreign country - you deserve whatever happens to you.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I hope I am not the only one but this really gets under my skin. Somalis being tortured in foreign pathetic lands such as Libya and Eastern Europe and then beg for help from us.

Sorry; but you made that dangerous decision So you should hold yourself responsible for whatever evil that happens to you. Khalaas.

Time and time again they are warned not to illegally travel outside of Somalia and they do not listen. I understand the situation is very dire but they should use the thousands they have to get smuggled to settle and open up shop in a different part of the country. Somalia is bigger than the UK, France, Germany etc most of the country is peaceful.

Mozart

You need people like me
I think that’s very easy to say in our position. We live in a world where everything is digital so when kids in Somalia see their friends who made the journey on Instagram or whatever app, it’s easy to see the attraction. You can argue that you must be rich to be making the journey in the first place but I don’t believe the initial payment is much. If Somalia wasn’t so incompetently governed, there would be jobs available for these kids post university.

I think that’s very easy to say in our position. We live in a world where everything is digital so when kids in Somalia see their friends who made the journey on Instagram or whatever app, it’s easy to see the attraction. You can argue that you must be rich to be making the journey in the first place but I don’t believe the initial payment is much. If Somalia wasn’t so incompetently governed, there would be jobs available for these kids post university.
You should weigh risk and reward though. Seems like these are just impulsive kids desperate to leave their situation. Which is understandable but also kinda foolish.

I feel for the students. If your Somali and you don't work for the government, police or army,have some sort of business, then what do you do? The youth rot in that country so I can't blame them for leaving.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I understand your point of view, but people become desperate, desperation leads to doing anything you can to get what you need.

MadMullah99

I understand your point of view, but people become desperate, desperation leads to doing anything you can to get what you need.
That is true but you know damn well that the Somalis who do this always see illegal travel as a first resort not a last resort, I have never heard of someone who exhausted all available options before tahriib, it is always their first option.

MadMullah99

No it is not “easy to say from my position” You have no idea the vast sums of money required to get smuggled walaal. I agree with the incompetent government but you cannot blame 100% of your issues on the government.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Exactly Especially when it’s a Xalimo who goes on tabriib you’re probably gonna get raped or sexually abused.

The Cadaans don’t want us anymore we should all go back home. As Trump would say Go Back To Where You Came From

Exactly Especially when it’s a Xalimo who goes on tabriib you’re probably gonna get raped or sexually abused.

The Cadaans don’t want us anymore we should all go back home. As Trump would say Go Back To Where You Came From
Who told you that? Most remain friendly, especially Canadians and a little less so British. Most of us were born here. We can't 'go back' anywhere.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ok yeah they made a stupid mistake of illegal tahriib but does that mean they deserved to be tied up, and whipped for hours with no medical attention and starved? That’s retarded of you to say that it’s ok for them to be tortured.

Yes what they did was impulsive and maybe stupid. But most of the times it’s their last resort or their only resort. If you have never been in somalia and tried to go to a foreign country when you’re not a refugee it’s practically impossible.

That said I don’t agree they should illegally emigrate, but they shouldn’t be hog tied and tortured. Probably even raped.

You remind me of the people who say “maybe if you didn’t resist the cop you wouldn’t have been shot 5 times and killed hurr durr”

ok yeah they made a stupid mistake of illegal tahriib but does that mean they deserved to be tied up, and whipped for hours with no medical attention and starved? That’s retarded of you to say that it’s ok for them to be tortured.

Yes what they did was impulsive and maybe stupid. But most of the times it’s their last resort or their only resort. If you have never been in somalia and tried to go to a foreign country when you’re not a refugee it’s practically impossible.

That said I don’t agree they should illegally emigrate, but they shouldn’t be hog tied and tortured. Probably even raped.

You remind me of the people who say “maybe if you didn’t resist the cop you wouldn’t have been shot 5 times and killed hurr durr”
Huge difference between making stupid choices and not doing anything wrong at all mate.

How can anyone write this in English? I have seen this attitude that immigrants are traitors to their country but we should not be jumping on an anti-immigrant wave. We wouldn't be communicating in this language if it wasn't for immigration. This makes no sense if you come from an immigrant family to attack immigrants in such a way.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Huge difference between making stupid choices and not doing anything wrong at all mate.
What does that got to do with this? No one deserves to be tortured and raped for illegal immigration. You’re acting like their captors are completely innocent. They’re committing a crime too, a much more heinous one in fact

If someone commits a crime, is it right for someone else to commit and even worse and more heinous crime? Of course not!

If you love arabs that much that you condone their actions then you’re a lost cause. I completely disagree, they don’t deserve what was coming for them, not when what was coming for them is that inhumane

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's not easy to open business in Somalia where the money flow is low never to say that the high cost-of-living, in garaow the electricity bill in Ramadan with on fridge "Corona >> no go out" and a fan "hot weather" will be 279$ only the electricity, you don't even see this in Europe, never to mention the rent, water bills and other stuff like food and school etc. So the life is hard. For some it worth taking the risk, but it is not like they want to end up as slaves

Trending