Unpopular Opinion: Indoyaar people aren't that smart they just study hard

This was back in the end of Fall 2019 .Their was this indoyaar kid in my program who was studying at the library everyday for weeks, I had a short conversation with him and he asked what I got on the Differential Equations midterm and I responded with 98%, the dude was pissed off he only got a 90% and he told me worked his ass off. I didn't even study as much as him but still did better. Why are Indoyaar so hasid?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
its all about image wee need to portray our selfs like KANGZ in order to be viewed as one
remember perception shapes reality :fittytousand:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The dude still did worse than me, he even got the old exams from his Chinese friends :ftw9nwa:.
Oh they notorious for that. I remember Koreans, Chinese, cambods and all kinda different indoyars and even Persians and eyrabs in Los Angeles all do that. man they network and pass around old exams. I mean they still study hard tho but they cut corners.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I once watched a documentary where little South Korean kids where banging games for 12hrs straight on those PC Bangs.

The reporter asked “how do you guy’s have top scores on tests if you play games all day?” The kid doesn’t even look at him and replies with “I am responsible that is why, I am not stupid”

there you go. They study like mad, It is ceeb for them to fail in their culture.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
he asked what I got on the Differential Equations midterm and I responded with 98%, the dude was pissed off he only got a 90% and he told me worked his ass off. I didn't even study as much as him but still did better. Why are Indoyaar so hasid?
If I heard that:
tumblr_maizbg7aGC1qaywulo1_250.gif

I really admire ppl like you

I'm only good at Math that's unfortunate thing, I suck at pretty much everything else. Wish I spent my teenage year learning to program, instead of taking AP Math Courses and doing Math Competitions.

If I heard that:
tumblr_maizbg7aGC1qaywulo1_250.gif

I really admire ppl like you
I'm only good at Math that's the unfortunate thing, I suck at pretty much everything else. Wish I spent my teenage years learning programming, instead of taking AP Math Courses and doing Math Competitions. I'm average in everything else.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm only good at Math that's the unfortunate thing, I suck at pretty much everything else. Wish I spent my teenage years learning programming, instead of taking AP Math Courses and doing Math Competitions. I'm average in everything else.
You either have talent or hard work my friend

The xaasid thing is so true LOL they’re ultra competitive and think they’re more deserving but I’ve seen some truly brilliant indo yaar but usually it’s their unmatched work ethic that does the brunt of the work

Oh they notorious for that. I remember Koreans, Chinese, cambods and all kinda different indoyars and even Persians and eyrabs in Los Angeles all do that. man they network and pass around old exams. I mean they still study hard tho but they cut corners.
most of the uber achieveming in uni cheat, at least 45% of their work

Abaq

VIP
Some people are blessed with natural intelligence so they understand and remember concepts easier than others, but they still have to sit down and look at the books for that intelligence to be useful even if it's only a little bit. I know people who memorise things after just reading it over a few times. However, most people aren't blessed with that intelligence and it takes longer for them to understand concepts and to memorise/use them. The only way this group can compete with the first group is to put the hours in because science shows rote learning actually works over time. Remember back in school when the teacher used to introduce a new concept and some kids would get it straight away but others needed it to be explained to them over and over again? That's what I'm talking about.

Trending

Latest posts