Puntland University of Bosaso - Garowe Campus

Discussion in 'Development' started by Manzana, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Manzana

Manzana

Ratings:
    +338
  2. Manzana

Manzana

Ratings:
    +338
    The image for some reasons isn't showing up. Here it is again

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  3. SirLancelLord

SirLancelLord Developing Somaliland

Ratings:
    +1,103
    What's the third flag, shouldn't ask universities back home partner with each other

• Like Like x 1
  4. HIGH PRIESTESS

HIGH PRIESTESS

Ratings:
    +1,423
    La Xawla, the colours are blindingly disgusting :damn: what is it with Somalis and bright colours??? :gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Manzana

Manzana

Ratings:
    +338
    I think it's the university flag.

I agree.

The interior of this building looks much better. I saw it before but couldn't find the pics to post on here.

6. SirLancelLord

SirLancelLord Developing Somaliland

Ratings:
    +1,103
    Hasn't got any international accreditation, because you would feel sorry for the students if it can't take them anywhere.

Uno how Burco University is part of the Arab University Group it Hargeisa Uni has partnered with Kings College London. Someone needs to advise them vegetarian there's alot of Mickey mouse Universities Hospitals etc that are just money making schemes not caring about the people

7. Manzana

Manzana

Ratings:
    +338
    The students that graduate from University of Bosaso that you’re referring to as “Mickey mouse university" are able to find employment right after graduation but that’s not the case for graduates from the two universities that you’ve mentioned. I’ve heard most of their graduates, leave Somaliland for greener pastures.

Also UofB is affiliated with a university in Saudi.

Quick question, why must you always bring up Somaliland? Do you have some sort of mental illness that makes you always mention Somaliland every time something is said about Puntland? Can you please refrain from doing that here on development section? Your constant comparing of the two regions is getting old. If the region of Somaliland was so great, you wouldn’t feel the need to constantly compare it to other Somali regions.

• Like Like x 4
  8. GBTarmy

GBTarmy

Ratings:
    +5,683
    It's honestly inferiority complex lol, with 84% youth unemployment rate and highest tahrib numbers I would be jealous too. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted