University Dropout UK Ambassador Describes Somalia

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Nigga compared the chimpout of the English civil war 400 years ago and it's 'nasty brutish & short' life to Somalia today

we are in the 'state of nature'
:dead:
screaming_head.gif

:pachah1: Leviathan fully describes Somalia today. Hobbes was a visionary, no wonder people call him the grandfather of English conservatism.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The hobbits of Halane are entertaining. Mahdi just asked the Ambassador if consensus means "to have a good night with your wife".

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Not these British who were in the dark ages for a hundreds of years talking shit :hillarybiz:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The lack of common purpose or a social contract is because we weren't a country to start with.

Only because the Brits drew up a map and called it Somalia doesn't mean we're a nation...

We still have to go through the same nasty chaotic nation building process that most countries have gone through in order to have a strong foundation to build on.

We're actually ahead compared to most African countries when it comes to this process even through it's been delayed for over 2 decades due to foreign interference.

Take those dictators and colonial enforcers who run African countries away and they'll split into a million factions over night.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He is absolutely right. The reason why Somalia, as an actual nation-state, will not work is because people like me will oppose centralization at any cost. If the choice is between a strong Hawiye federal government or the status quo, I will choose the status quo. I am not willing to give the autonomy Puntland has gained over the past 30 years in exchange for anything.

Why would I willingly give up political power to the Hawiye in Mogadishu? No Hawiye federal government can force a Cumar Maxamud in Burtinle to do anything he does not want to do. Burtinle will never again be ruled from Mogadishu, it may be part of Somalia in name, but it is for all intents and purposes in a different country.

The Hawiye are simply too small and too poor to recreate the state they smashed, and I see no reason why I should help them reestablish such a state.

e46.gif

He is absolutely right. The reason why Somalia, as an actual nation-state, will not work is because people like me will oppose centralization at any cost. If the choice is between a strong Hawiye federal government or the status quo, I will choose the status quo. I am not willing to give the autonomy Puntland has gained over the past 30 years in exchange for anything.

Why would I willingly give up political power to the Hawiye in Mogadishu? No Hawiye federal government can force a Cumar Maxamud in Burtinle to do anything he does not want to do. Burtinle will never again be ruled from Mogadishu, it may be part of Somalia in name, but it is for all intents and purposes in a different country.

The Hawiye are simply too small and too poor to recreate the state they smashed, and I see no reason why I should help them reestablish such a state.

e46.gif
1/3 of ur posts are about xamar. Xamar xamar xamar. MJ will never stop their weird obsession with xamar. When the dead ☠ MJ AY was advised in 05 to keep the capital at baidoa he said nah it has to be xamar. I bet y’all really missed the days when xamar’s mayors were exclusively MJs thanks to said berre. Those days are long gone and every mj knows it will never come back. Y’all will forever be ruled from xamar.
Buttland was operating like an independent country thanks to the weak ex hawiye presidents but farmajo ain’t playing around. feb 8 can’t come soon enough.