United States - Elon Musk (Hyperloop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Meanwhile Somalis are argue over gobol borders and who's langaab the world is developing infront of our eyes with Ghana establishing a satellite system and Elon Musk revoloutionising the world in more ways than just SpaceX.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Hopefully the costs of the hyperloop will come way down.

Everything is 500 miles away from everything else on Somalia.

Would also make living costs cheaper when you can live in a beautiful villa a 100 miles from large cities and still get there in a 15 minute trip.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ive been looking into this 5th mode of transport. Security is my only concern but if built underground than its okay. I think it's cheaper than the train so it's good for Somalia to use it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ive been looking into this 5th mode of transport. Security is my only concern but if built underground than its okay. I think it's cheaper than the train so it's good for Somalia to use it.

I't s cheaper than high speed trains like they are building in Asia.

Normal trains just costs a few mil per km this one costs at least 10-50x that.

Somalia needs some cheap rail tracks to get around safely in the country.

After roads get build; they never get maintained by corrupt state governments.

Warlords (local politicians) mug travellers at every road stop.

Businesses can't viably move goods without spending half their margins on taxes.

A single railway company could get around all that and probably break even within a few years through real estate side businesses.

This is fantasy project. May work one day but revolutionary public transit like this has to go through a lot of testing and will be required strict government regulations before ever built. And Musk is fast turning into a troll. Six months ago he claimed that he'll dig tunnels "with in a month or so." Yeah right!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This is fantasy project. May work one day but revolutionary public transit like this has to go through a lot of testing and will be required strict government regulations before ever built. And Musk is fast turning into a troll. Six months ago he claimed that he'll dig tunnels "with in a month or so." Yeah right!
He's begun have you seen that huge boring machine

Nope haven't seen any boring machine and no government body will let a private corporation "bore" tunnels so as to build unproven technology. If you actually a property in any developed country, you'd know that you can't so much as dig a whole in your backyard without getting approval. So how is troll Musk gonna build tunnels? C'mon man use common sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.