United Nations Security Council exposes N&N! (President & PM)

Basically condemning spoilers N&N of failing to

1. Agree with the federal states on key resource sharing and political matters etc.

Read the highlighted;

In short; N&N are preventing Somalia from:

1. Evicting AMISOM and replacing them with Somali troops.
2. Democratic elections
3. Palatable Resource sharing/extracting deal.

Instead they are

1. Hoarding money to buy their way back into power
2. Stalling exit of AMISOM (are they being bribed by Uganda etc?)
3. Trying to funnel most of the resource profits into Mogadishu so that they can steal it for themselves.

Sis is your reading comprehension okay? This is actually borderline insane. They're encouraging both the FGS and the FMS to work together and somehow this is the understanding you come away with?
In short; N&N are preventing Somalia from:

1. Evicting AMISOM and replacing them with Somali troops.
2. Democratic elections
3. Palatable Resource sharing/extracting deal.

Instead they are

1. Hoarding money to buy their way back into power
2. Stalling exit of AMISOM (are they being bribed by Uganda etc?)
3. Trying to funnel most of the resource profits into Mogadishu so that they can steal it for themselves.
LOOL because they urge BOTH of them to work together on these things this is what youve taken from it? Either provide some evidence for your ramblings or ill just assume youre another deluded poster who peddles fake news.

"Sis"

Who called for political talks to come to an agreement? The Federal government or Puntland?

It was Puntland, in case you forgot.

Who ran away from the meeting after nearly coming to blows with Madoobe? The "President"; Farmaajo!

Who cannot lead or even initiate any compromise or agreement with the federal states and is constantly auctioning blocks in federal regions WITHOUT their consent? The federal government!

Do you even understand/comprehend what being a "leader" is or are you just a bot whose sole job is to cheerlead blindly?

Finesse well done wanted to post this since yesterday!

It is not a good reading on top of absolutely achieving none since coming to office Feb, 2017.

A not fit to rule government.

Finesse well done wanted to post this since yesterday!

It is not a good reading on top of absolutely achieving none since coming to office Feb, 2017.

A not fit to rule government.

The worst thing is that they are not even attempting to look like they are leading the nation.
It was up to Deni to call everyone and these "leaders" still managed to spoil it and run away.

The entire world is witnessing what N&N is up to.

Khayre and Farmaajo just seem to be occupied with setting up quick cash grab deals to extract Oil/fish and other resources.

Finesse true. Khayre ran away without anyone seeing him off causing commotion along the wah only to be rebuffed.

Farmaajo looks like he suffers from witchcraft he is totally out of it

You are left with SomaOil Khayre who is incapable to compromise. He will plunge the country into serious trouble while looking for Oil for his corrupt masters.

Finesse true. Khayre ran away without anyone seeing him off causing commotion along the wah only to be rebuffed.

Farmaajo looks like he suffers from witchcraft he is totally out of it

You are left with SomaOil Khayre who is incapable to compromise. He will plunge the country into serious trouble while looking for Oil for his corrupt masters.

Doesn't Khayre have a personal financial stake in SomaOil and Gas? They clearly purchased his PM seat.

How will they extract from the federal states that oppose these deals? Are they going to march in with AMISOM?

Will N&N puppets try to initiate another civil war? They do seem to have hoarded weapons and a useless "army" trained in Turkey etc.

I guess that's why they want to oust Xaaf and Madoobe, they will start with extracting Oil in the South first, fill their private coffers and leave Puntland for last.

By that time, Khayre and Farmaajo will have amassed enough personal wealth to flee to other countries and go into hiding with their ill-gotten wealth and leave the humiliated N&N groupies behind (without developing their regions or freeing it from Shabab).

This is so predictable.

Finesse they are grooming him to be the next dictator looking the other way when he squashes the opposition with brute force.

It is only with a dictator they can plunder that country dry.

Finesse they are grooming him to be the next dictator looking the other way when he squashes the opposition with brute force.

It is only with a dictator they can plunder that country dry.

I cannot understand why any Somali would support extracting Oil in such a delicate political climate. I don't want Puntland to do it either for the shortsighted who want to accuse me of hating Khayre/Farmaajo because they're not "my uncles".

People need to stop supporting these politicians out of qabyaalad. This is terrifying. Truly.

We don't have any laws to protect the environment, the people let alone any development plans/funds yet these two are running around the world trying to sell all our assets.

What use will it be to any of us to have a few wealthy politicians hiding in Halane whilst the poor get poorer and the country plunges into more insecurity.

N&N haven't even done anything with the millions they have now, forget what they will do with Billions.

May Allah safeguard us from these greedy sellouts. Without Oil they cannot even try to negotiate with current leaders (Xaaf/Madoobe) and are trying to replace them ! Imagine if they get more power and wealth behind them.

@Teeri-Alpha

What's your view on this (as a Jubbalander).

"Sis"

Who called for political talks to come to an agreement? The Federal government or Puntland?

It was Puntland, in case you forgot.

Who ran away from the meeting after nearly coming to blows with Madoobe? The "President"; Farmaajo!

Who cannot lead or even initiate any compromise or agreement with the federal states and is constantly auctioning blocks in federal regions WITHOUT their consent? The federal government!

Do you even understand/comprehend what being a "leader" is or are you just a bot whose sole job is to cheerlead blindly?
LOL so to be clear, they encouraged BOTH to work towards these things. Your biased interpretation came away with this madness, still havent provided 0 evidence for anything. Waste of time, enjoy the baseless rants. :abuxyga:

LOL so to be clear, they encouraged BOTH to work towards these things. Your biased interpretation came away with this madness, still havent provided 0 evidence for anything. Waste of time, enjoy the baseless rants. :abuxyga:

"BOTH".

Last time I checked the President and PM are supposed to lead, not run away from reconciliations like the way you run away from any topic that exposes N&N.

The day Mogadishu calls for any cooperation or attempts to host a meeting to discuss key issues, is the day pigs will fly.

"BOTH".

Last time I checked the President and PM are supposed to lead, not run away from reconciliations like the way you run away from any topic that exposes N&N.
The President and PM are leading the nation forward, they don't have to waste their time on the lackeys of foreign governments masquerading as regional governors. There are upcoming elections in two key regions in a few months after those elections conclude I believe the FGS and FMS (Bar PL unless they get a change of heart) will have a working relationship conducive to real progress.

The President and PM are leading the nation forward, they don't have to waste their time on the lackeys of foreign governments masquerading as regional governors. There are upcoming elections in two key regions in a few months after those elections conclude I believe the FGS and FMS (Bar PL unless they get a change of heart) will have a working relationship conducive to real progress.

Why are federal region leaders "lackeys" but Khayre who is a proven SomaOIl investor/employee is a "leader".

Do you think Khayre is going to fund your life once he gets his hands on that cash.

"BOTH".

The day Mogadishu calls for any cooperation or attempts to host a meeting to discuss key issues, is the day pigs will fly.
Both lies in one post, boring tbh.

The outside world knows what is going on. Khayre is backed by certain western government.

They will soon intervene and a process will start whereby Khayre and Farmaajo will be lame ducks sitting on a table and agreeing to comprises which they would not have.

Let them enjoy will it last for another few months before process is initiated for the 2021 election and governance model.

Do you ever have anything remotely interesting to say?

I feel like you have a spreadsheet of Pro-Khayre comments and you just copy and paste it whenever you see N&N mentioned.
You are the one with wild claims and you fail to bring proof for a single one. Its actually cringe. If i make a claim I make sure there is actual evidence.

Trending

Latest posts