Unhinged Passport Bro Farah Hits on a Local Somali Woman.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He's business man not passport bro don't spread lies about the harti guy

Now that I know, I have no reason to make fun of him (also why I put his videos on spoiler) But he did say he wants his first wife to be from Somalia on the dating show. That makes him a passport bro..

Not Lying Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

Now that I know, I have no reason to make fun of him (also why I put his videos on spoiler) But he did say he wants his first wife to be from Somalia on the dating show. That makes him a passport bro..

Not Lying Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time
I mean is it really if you going back home. If he wants a girl back home, its easy. No need to tarnish your rep for views.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Back home I didn't waste time to hit on blue collar workers who don't have much time to spare in their lives when there are plenty of goodlooking teenagers rooming the city. And if you are in Mogadishu, you don't need to have games as xalimos overthere are welcoming and easy going.

I think as a man, you should never hit on a woman with weird indirect long conversations. If you are interested in her Just tell her directly, and if she does not reciprocate then move on without a care in the world.

It is not rocket science, no need for all of this extra talk and weird cringe stuff.

Keo

VIP
You guys are using the term "Passport Bro" wrong. A Somali who is born in the west seeking a local Somali woman doesn't make him a passport bro.

This guy is a miskeen, he’s gonna get taken advantage of by some savage Xalimo who knows how to use and abuse him. He needs his fam protecting him.

btw this guys putting on the accent right? My Somali is way more broken than his so I don’t bother even speaking but my accent isn’t anywhere near this f’d up.

Last edited:
Shukansi or flirting are tools used by low value men and losers, all it takes to entice them is beauty, and they turn into starving dogs, and offer themselves in sacrifice quick for nothing.

You should never do any of that, you must run her through a stringent due diligence checks to see if she qualifies and more importantly your values align, and none of it requires flirting or shukansi, just a simple conversation.

If you do this properly, you never need flirting or shukansi to even close, because your very action and behaviour epitomises someone that has high values and standards, and they are drawn to it like moth to flame.

That poor dude from the moment he walked in gazed at all the girls in the building like a thirsty dog that had nothing better to do.

He would have been much better off if he got some printouts from a random book with charts and gazed at that instead.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Shukansi or flirting are tools used by low value men and losers, all it takes to entice them is beauty, and they turn into starving dogs, and offer themselves in sacrifice quick for nothing.

You should never do any of that, you must run her through a stringent due diligence checks to see if she qualifies and more importantly your values align, and none of it requires flirting or shukansi, just a simple conversation.

If you do this properly, you never need flirting or shukansi to even close, because your very action and behaviour epitomises someone that has high values and standards, and they are drawn to it like moth to flame.

That poor dude from the moment he walked in gazed at all the girls in the building like a thirsty dog that had nothing better to do.

He would have been much better off if he got some printouts from a random book with charts and gazed at that instead.
You'll be surprised at how so many qurbajoog somali men who marry from back home are content to marry average or below average women in terms of intelligence, dhaqan, and academic performance. I've seen western farahs who married high school dropouts in somalia. Unfortunately, some men's standards in relationship is to simply be with a women they can control and that's it.

Why is bro so moist, like he's ordering pumpkin spice latte.

With his goofy smile, san dheer, caano geel :krs:

You'll be surprised at how so many qurbajoog somali men who marry from back home are content to marry average or below average women in terms of intelligence, dhaqan, and academic performance. I've seen western farahs who married high school dropouts in somalia. Unfortunately, some men's standards in relationship is to simply be with a women they can control and that's it.
Education in somalia is not good and is if its decent its very expensive for local person. Parents selling there posessions to send their kids to school. Lets not compare our lifestyles saxib.

Trending