UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE! Biggest Arab TV channel lays claims 2 Ilhan Omar, calls her “Duniya’l Arab”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
we need interpreters but evidently they want us when we achieve but otherwise we are to them “al-Afrikiqiya al-xamaar al-cabiid “:salute:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
we need interpreters but evidently they want us when we achieve but otherwise we are to them “al-Afrikiqiya al-xamaar al-cabiid “:salute:

Dont be fooled sxb. Ive seen various arabs claim were them since we're in the arab league. Only the ones who havent met somalis believe this

Dont be fooled sxb. Ive seen various arabs claim were them since we're in the arab league. Only the ones who havent met somalis believe this

I noticed this shit, too. I was having an argument with this Arab guy the other day about how Somalis weren't Arabs and nigga kept shoving it in my face that since we we're in the Arab League, there's no way we weren't Arabs. :faysalwtf:

That's utter bullshit, lol. Have you met most Arabs? They're incredibly anti-Zionist.

And anti Palestinian also. The saudis move in lock step with Israelis against Palestinians . UAE/Qatar sit on their ass . Iraq is dead. Turkey the only country who sticks up for Palestinians aren’t even Arabs themselves so they don’t count

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most Arabs don’t like Palestinians

Yes Apti!

That’s right! They are fed up with them. It’s like they despise them because it’s just a tall order to liberate them. They frustrated with the Palestinians, who just won’t die away. It’s like a relative of yours who is suffering and terminally ill but won’t die. It turns into hate.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And anti Palestinian also. The saudis move in lock step with Israelis against Palestinians . UAE/Qatar sit on their ass . Iraq is dead. Turkey the only country who sticks up for Palestinians aren’t even Arabs themselves so they don’t count
The notion that Turkey sticks up for Palestine is utter bullshit in my eyes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOOOL

Thanks for posting it Rkelly. Its very interesting that i just noticed watching this, they are more proud of Ilhaan than the other Muslim congresswoman from Michigan. Also I just noticed the name IIhaan is NOT a somali original name. It originates from Arab. The arabs in the clip pronounce it with pride zest.

Walaahi Somalis are just something else. They love the lime light. They will never be quite, and mind their business. LOL We have arabs living in Michigan since early 20th century, and these Hamdia Ahmeds arrive the last 20 years and they are already in congress. I dont know whether i should say Mashalaaah or Inaaa lilaaah waa inaa ileehi rajiiuuun

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
LOOOL

Thanks for posting it Rkelly. Its very interesting that i just noticed watching this, they are more proud of Ilhaan than the other Muslim congresswoman from Michigan. Also I just noticed the name IIhaan is NOT a somali original name. It originates from Arab. The arabs in the clip pronounce it with pride zest.

Walaahi Somalis are just something else. They love the lime light. They will never be quite, and mind their business. LOL We have arabs living in Michigan since early 20th century, and these Hamdia Ahmeds arrive the last 20 years and they are already in congress. I dont know whether i should say Mashalaaah or Inaaa lilaaah waa inaa ileehi rajiiuuun
Some people called us jews because we're few in number but are well represented :gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis are the best ethnicity out there we never sit and do nothing we love to be the best and limelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending