UNFCKNG BELIEVEABLE! Incredible corruption has came 2 light! UAE gave money 7 years ago 2 SL and now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it is discovered the money intended for bringing water to 1.5 million has been swallowed up by members of the previous administration.

These people were thoroughly corrupt that they made sure to have an excuse why the project wasn't going ahead. They paid clans living around the land the pipeline was suppose to go through, clans that had no issues with but when little money was giving to them to oppose the pipeline going through them they staged protest. Afterwards the naclatulah officials came front of tvs and say "we are trying but these clans are hampering our efforts".

Now this new Bixi administration (I doubt he cares) came to the seen only to find the money gone.

One can wonder how come there's no prosecution of the bastards behind this heist ?

Listen to this

http://www.bbc.com/somali/war-43102448

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope they prosecute them. This is why Africans will NEVER reach the heights of the Western world. Too much corruption. And to think Islam is our deen, and the Gaalo have no deen yet they are honest is remarkable.

Africans and corruption can’t be separated. It’s in their blood. Somalia should be colonized again and prosperity will return. Just look at South Africa.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Africans and corruption can’t be separated. It’s in their blood. Somalia should be colonized again and prosperity will return. Just look at South Africa.

Lone

Walaal. Please seek mental help. I have read your posts and have many times put u in my prayers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope they prosecute them. This is why Africans will NEVER reach the heights of the Western world. Too much corruption. And to think Islam is our deen, and the Gaalo have no deen yet they are honest is remarkable.

I remember a person telling me once that it's like "the gaalos took the message of the deen on matters of transparency, street cleanliness, welfare and justice and equality".

You gotta be mindful that the time Muslims really went by the Islamic message it was the height of their empire while the gaalos call this period "the dark ages". I remember reading the travelogue of a Muslim traveler 800 years ago and the filthy and xoolo living of Europeans was so incredibly nasty that one can understand why they got the plague ( the Black Death ) around this time.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here's the essence of corruption, the daughter of the VP of that administration and still the current administration. Just look at her and brother staying at the Hilton beachfront Dubai. Just look at the shopping she's doing. Every week she's flying to the Far East and Middle East and Djibouti's Kimpinski 7 star hotel.

Here's her snap : marwanaima

May god give her cancer of the uterus if the finances she's using is the means of corruption from her father.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
RKelly

Excellent point. Its like a reversal of role. The people who were once destroyed by black plague, are now the height of hygiene. Its amazing walaahi. Look at Saudi Arabia, the birth of Islam and our prophet pbuh, The birth of the modern enlightenment in hygiene and civilization, yet they still live in tents. Its remarkable. Somalis and Africans will forever be corrupted. Maybe they are victims of their race make up. During Islam, there were slaves , so maybe the African specie is good at being slaved. lol

Bohol

VIP
Here's the essence of corruption, the daughter of the VP of that administration and still the current administration. Just look at her and brother staying at the Hilton beachfront Dubai. Just look at the shopping she's doing. Every week she's flying to the Far East and Middle East and Djibouti's Kimpinski 7 star hotel.

Here's her snap : marwanaima

May god give her cancer of the uterus if the finances she's using is the means of corruption from her father.

I will add her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am watching now.

I must admit, she's cute but I wouldn't have any offsprings with her if I were you cause they are bound to be criminals are handicapped because of the stolen money from the poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts