(UNCONFIRMED) Reports suggest that Chinese President Xi Jinping has been put under House Arrest. Possible Coup with PLA General now as Leader

9,583 flights had been canceled today in China and Train service nationwide in China has stopped. This is still unconfirmed but something is happening in China right now

NOOOOOO the father of my kids :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:
main-qimg-c735e4aefa4799854ecb3b05fd960fcb-lq.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO! LIBAAAXKA SIIN! NOOOOOOOO! f*ck YOU, LANGLEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T COLLAPSE! ALLAH, PLEASE!

Meltdown My Emotions GIF by reactionseditor

Maybe.

The Chinese people are mad about the govs zero covid policy too. They're still having regular lockdowns lol
The thing about the average Chinese citizens (I've noticed) is no matter how bad it gets they will still have faith in their government. Their society has always revolved around the state.

Last edited:
Wallahi, adeer Xi did wrong there. Maybe this isn't Langley and he just brought it on himself.

sad 9-1-1 GIF by Global TV
If I was a betting man, I'd still back Xi to prevail in this alleged leadership struggle.

Laakin, regardless of the outcome, I don't see the US and China developing friendly ties. This will be THE rivalry of the 21st century.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
NOOOOOO the father of my kids :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: View attachment 239093

This baby is toooooooooooooooo cute, i am sweating on the forehead looool

I will not be surprised if Jinping is overpowered. He does not strike me as a typical alpha male who loves control and conquering. He strikes me as a sus nerdy ninny sensitive type of man

Trending