Uncondition true love does exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you start calling them ilmaadeer, one question what would you reward a some one who end your miserable live especially if it was a girl who saved your live because most of you don't know what is it like to have a disease like kidney failure , although its taboo but in this such case it doesn't matter at alllet them live happily in live, you are a good example for True love which doesn't exists nowadays

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
before you start calling them ilmaadeer, one question what would you reward a some one who end your miserable live especially if it was a girl who saved your live because most of you don't know what is it like to have a disease like kidney failure , although its taboo but in this such case it doesn't matter at alllet them live happily in live, you are a good example for True love which doesn't exists nowadays
I wish them all the best but if I had kidney problems (god forbid) and my ilmadeer female cousin saves my life I absolutely wouldn't marry her although I'll be forever grateful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:nahgirl: No cousins. No to family friends I've known forever. If you're a friend that gets you walaal zoned - it's likely permeanent. I'll treat you like my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts