UNBELIEVABLE! Social media influencer Adam Saleh murdered his imported Filipino female. They broke up & was with another man. Shot both of them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga , I thought adam Saleh killed someone :faysalwtf:
Your clickbaits going yoo far :farmajoyaab:

Big deal! Same Eyrab.

The story is fascinating Walahi.

idiot thought he was A-list celebrity from having 1m Tiktok followers

Based

VIP
IMG_20220123_044815.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sad story. :( HE looked innocent and heart broken. Thats why u NEVER buy a gun because walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi u will use it

He was a complete psycho, a narcissist, a fame crazed and a drug addict.

How dare you give him any sympathy.

Have you watched the documentary?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was a complete psycho, a narcissist, a fame crazed and a drug addict.

How dare you give him any sympathy.

Have you watched the documentary?

HA HA HAA HA HA HA

I have sympathy for him than the cheaters who got killed. Periodt. loooool

Cheating is just a horrible injury u can do to a human. Killing is nothing. Prophet Musa pbuh punched a Yahud to death, and he was forgiven. I really do have sympathy for him :(

But mostly i offer caution not to own a gun. It is Shaitaan ticket for u to join him in Hell

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HA HA HAA HA HA HA

I have sympathy for him than the cheaters who got killed. Periodt. loooool

Cheating is just a horrible injury u can do to a human. Killing is nothing. Prophet Musa pbuh punched a Yahud to death, and he was forgiven. I really do have sympathy for him :(

But mostly i offer caution not to own a gun. It is Shaitaan ticket for u to join him in Hell

Do you think they were cheating ? She just had a friend over. A fellow countryman. He was helping her “fix something “ as the doc said.

You’re now bringing out my skeptical side.
She wanted a sharci after all. He said it “I brought you here and got you the green card”.
Did he felt used ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you think they were cheating ? She just had a friend over. A fellow countryman. He was helping her “fix something “ as the doc said.

You’re now bringing out my skeptical side.
She wanted a sharci after all. He said it “I brought you here and got you the green card”.
Did he felt used ?

a male friend? Its inappropriate. But didn't i read they were separated? were they married?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a male friend? Its inappropriate. But didn't i read they were separated? were they married?

They were married.
the last weeks of her life she kicked him out of the house. They weren’t divorced yet.

So that’s inappropriate right, to bring a guy, even if the guy is strictly platonically which I don’t believe in. A man can never be just a friend.
I know I can’t be. Unless you’re thoroughly ugly and out of shape even then I’d use your mouth.